Etival laboratoire Defi-Age Neck Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • My favourite thing is that when I got the glass pump bottle out of the box there was no extra packaging, the bottle fit in perfectly
  • I would recommend this neck serum by Etival to anyone over thirty five

• by Melissa Glenn

About two months ago I realized the skin on my neck was looking a bit like I had permanent goose bumps. Some minor lines were appearing, despite the fact that I always use a very good face and neck moisturizer with SPF each day. Finally I asked the Cosmetician at the local Shoppers Drug Mart if there was anything that could be done and she suggested Etival Laboratoire Defi-Age Neck Serum.

I had seen the Etival brand of anti aging creams before but had tended to walk right by them. Etival is not a cheap

brand, although it is a very good one. This particular bottle of neck serum ended up costing me $50 Canadian for a 30ml pump bottle. I just hoped it was going to work!

To begin with the packaging of Etival products isn’t bad; a white bottle with the words Etival laboratoire i silver with a blue circle like spinning wheel above it. Both the top and the bottom of the cardboard box are done in gold. My favourite thing is that when I got the glass pump bottle out of the box there was no ...

• extra packaging, the bottle fit in perfectly.

It was easy to use the pump bottle and get a little serum out. The smell was kind of fruity but it wasn’t at all unpleasant or very strong. When I put the serum on my neck it rapidly absorbed and my skin felt softer in about five minutes. I read that the active ingredients in this line of Etival Defi-Age product are vitamins A, D, E, K and Pro-Vitamin B5. There is also CoEnzyme or (CoQ10) which is an excellent anti-aging vitamin. Etival has patented these

together to form something called Multi-Pro which is how all the vitamins are mixed together.

The 30ml bottle of Etival laboratoire Defi-Age Neck Serum lasted me about six weeks and boy did I see a difference in my neck! The goose bump effect is just about gone, and the little signs of the beginning of sagging around my jaw line are completely gone. The fine lines are also greatly diminished.

I would recommend this neck serum by Etival to anyone over thirty five. It isn’t cheap but it really does work. For more information visit www.etival.ca.

Shaina says :

re : I would recommend this neck serum by Etival to anyone over thirty five
    I really love your products I have been using every Etival product ever since you came out and I hear you will not be making your products anymore why? And how can I keep being a loyal user?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021563480629/k2311a029/2.9.12