L’oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to admit that the packaging is definitely sleek
  • I also noticed that my face did not look oily after about 8 hours of wearing the primer under my foundation
  • I recommend trying it out if you have a coupon or if it's on sale

• by anna_gonz22

The name of the product is the “L’oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer by Studio Secrets Professionals”. Yes, I know; it’s a mouthful! It comes in a clear glass jar with a black plastic screw on top. I have to admit that the packaging is definitely sleek.

But the amount of the product was disappointing( 0. 5 oz.

). I bought the primer at Wal-Mart.

It was about $10 there, but since I

had my $2 off coupon that I got in my monthly Allure magazine, it came out to be $8:) The primer is fragrance and oil-free. There is a pinkish tint to the velvety like substance.

It’s amazingly soft and a little dab of it goes a looong way. The advertising claims to hides pores and fine lines.

It also says it can be used under ANY foundation. I have semi-oily skin and by the end of the day my skin will start to appear a little shiny in areas ,such as my t-zone.

Before I applied my usual foundation and concealer, I put about three generous dots of the primer on my face and just rubbed it in everywhere. WOW! The product was so soft I just loved it.

The small rough places around my nose instantly became smooth. Which ...

• L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer
      I hadn’t seen in a while.

I applied it over the large noticable pores on my nose and they did not completely vanish, but looked smaller than before. Noticably smaller:) The best part, I have to say, is the fact that I didn’t have to wear as much foundation I had worn before.

And the foundation glided flawlessly across my face as I applied it with my usual foundation brush. I

also noticed that my face did not look oily after about 8 hours of wearing the primer under my foundation.

I was so surprised!

In all, I was satisfied with the face primer. But it is a small amount for the price of $10, and at other places than Wal-Mart, even $12.

I recommend trying it out if you have a coupon or if it’s on sale:) Hope I could help!!

L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base Face Primer

re : I recommend trying it out if you have a coupon or if it’s on sale
Very nice packaging. Smooth and not oily. My first choice to use you will not disappointed at the product. If you are looking for something not to rub off this is for you.

re : I recommend trying it out if you have a coupon or if it’s on sale
Has a nice smooth texture and no oily look afterwards.

re : I recommend trying it out if you have a coupon or if it’s on sale
Highly recommend this product.

Silk says :

I try L’oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer and I feel wonderful magical effects.My skin is combination oily,its hard to stay makeup for a longtime in specially in too hot summers when temperature go high as around 47 degree centigrade.But I noticed it works and keep lock oil in the skin.Makeup base will not turn grey because of excess oils.I am happy with it.No doubt its an excellent Primer.I do recommend it:)

quick note by anonymous :

The Loreal magic perfecting base primer feels amazing on my skin and has a smooth and silky application. Little foundation is required on top of this primer and helps my makeup last all day however I think it could’ve come in a larger jar as I finished it quite quickly.

Madeline says :

I absolutely live for this product. Blurs my pores and makes my foundation stay on all day

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021563410629/k2311a029/2.9.12