Lush Fizzbanger Bath Ballistic  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm not sure how long this one has been out for but I think it has been a little while
  • I know that this is expensive for to just use this in 1 bath but you can break this up and use in more than 1 bath
  • I was a bit disappointed that this didn't have any little floating bits from it
  • Not a favourite of mine but a nice sweet change which is worth a try

• by happyholidays70

I first tried this Bath Ballistic about 6 months ago. I’m not sure how long this one has been out for but I think it has been a little while. This is another of the larger Bath Ballistics which are 200g and this size is the size that I usually buy since it works out that bit economical.

This 200g costs £3.15. I know that this is expensive for to just use this in 1 bath but you can break this up and use in more than

1 bath. I’ve never done this though and I would imagine that it would be quite hard to break this up into chunks.

This is a bright yellow coloured Ball and I couldn’t see any bits poking out of this so I didn’t know if there was any extra bits that flake out of this.

The scent of this is lovely. Just pop this into a bath of water and let this fizz away. The scent of this is a Toffee Apple scent but you can ...

• smell the Apple and Caramel seperate but it does smell just like a Toffee Apple. The Apple scent is a crisp Green Apple scent and is nice and fresh smelling but the Caramel is sweet and yummy. This has a dash of Cinnamon as well so this adds a bit spicy scent as well.

I was a bit disappointed that this didn’t have any little floating bits from it. The Water was a nice light yellow colour with a slight swirl on the top. It smelt lovely.

After

soaking in this and drying off I could smell this on my skin even when I had dried off. My bathroom smelt of this for a couple of days, and I could still smell this on my skin the next day.

Although this Ballistic wasn’t all that exciting in regards to all the normal bits and pieces I find this to be a nice scented Ballistic and I do keep buying this one now and again.

Not a favourite of mine but a nice sweet change which is worth a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021563390629/k2311a029/2.9.12