Asia-Interns.com  » Web sites  »
  • Less than a couple of years ago, as soon as I finished my second master’s degree, I decided to have a go in the private sector before making any decisions for an academic career
  • Finally, I found a great internship in China through another company

• by fumantsu

Less than a couple of years ago, as soon as I finished my second master’s degree, I decided to have a go in the private sector before making any decisions for an academic career. Because I really like adventure and inter-cultural interactions, I decided to look for an internship in Asia, with Singapore –as a super modern and developed economy- being my priority.

There are tones of web-sites out there promising to find you the internship of your dreams

and you really have to be careful. Since most of this web based companies require a fee in order to help you there are tones of scammers as well. After careful research I applied with 2-3 companies. Asia-interns.com (AI) was one of these, due to their connections in Singapore.

As soon as I applied, I immediately got in contact with some member of AI (called Patrick). I sent the first fee installment through PayPal and then they started looking for ...

• a suitable placement for me. I asked from them to focus on the market of Singapore only (they could also assist with internships in China and India but I didn’t want them to do so) and within a period of 3 months I received 3-4 offers for Singapore. They brought me in contact with the companies and I had a few interviews. Finally, I found a great internship in China through another company. I was worried about the fee
        that I had already paid but within hours after I thanked them and announced them that I already found another job I had my money refund in my PayPal account. Awesome!! I only have good words to say about Asia-Interns.com though. They were very helpful and polite, they didn’t steal a penny of my money and they were in close contact with me during the whole procedure. This is a legit and honest company which is strongly recommended by me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 209021563340529/k2311a029/2.9.12