Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
  • The reason why I love this so much is because I have fine lines on my forehead that become very obvious whenever I raise my eyebrows and this primer helps prevent my foundation/powder from settling into those lines

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer from Sephora. I got the smallest bottle (only 0.33 ounces) for like fifteen dollars. There is a larger bottle but I wanted to try out a smaller amount before really committing to this product. I have tried primers from NARS, Makeup Forever, Revlon, and so many other brands, and this one ranks very highly in my book. It has quickly become one of my favorite primers of all time and I now know that I want to purchase the larger bottle as soon as I run out of the smaller version.

I put this primer all over my face after my moisturizer

and before my concealer and foundation. The reason why I love this so much is because I have fine lines on my forehead that become very obvious whenever I raise my eyebrows and this primer helps prevent my foundation/powder from settling into those lines. It makes applying my makeup easier and it also helps keep my makeup on all day long. It’s one of those products that eliminates the need for powder touchups throughout the day. I love being able to go through an entire day at school without having to worry about whether my skin looks super greasy and whether I need to run to the bathroom for ...

• a touchup. It absorbs quickly into my skin. It doesn’t feel like it’s even really on my skin once it has dried.

I also have to mention that I love how good this primer is for my skin. Not only is this a mineral product but it also contains SPF 15 so it protects my skin from any sun damage. It also does not have a fragrance to it. It is oil free and is also free of parabens and sulfates. It is also technically a “vegan” product which I could care less about because I am not a vegan myself but just thought it would be cool to

mention in case someone is. It’s just kind of comforting to know that what I am rubbing into my skin on a daily basis is actually good for it. This has not irritated my skin nor caused any breakouts or redness.

I would highly suggest at least going to Sephora and asking for a sample of this primer to try out if you are currently searching for a new primer. Honestly, try it out. You will not be disappointed. Overall, I have to give the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer a rating of an 8 out of 10. It would be better if it were less expensive but I still really love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319021563270529/k2311a029/2.9.12