Reliance 3G Tablet PC  » Computers  »
  • Making a tour with Tablet is convenient for me

• by theblaze

It was the advertisement of Reliance 3G Tab which had compelled me to check it. I did and decided to buy one. The price of this Tab is quite low at just Rs. 12,900 ($240). The Tab also feels lighter and thinner than others available in the market. However, it is loaded with much more feature and quite powerful than those others.

The low price of this Tablet stems from the fact that it is using Android which is absolutely free. I didn’t find any hesitation

in buying an Android Tab because of its power and the availability of quite a huge amount of free and paid application in the market. I have already downloaded large no. of useful applications on this Tab and to be honest the performance of this Tab has remained the same.

This Tab comes with 7 inch capacitive touch screen. I am mentioning about touch screen because of excellent performance that it is delivering. The touch screen is working fine in spite of the fact that I ...

• am using it continuously. The touch screen of this Tab is capable of multi-tasking. With multi-tasking capability I can open more than one application at one point of time.

A special thing about this Tablet is its battery life. I am simply amazed to see that the battery life of this Tablet is more than 9 hours. In fact, the battery life is greater than what is claimed by the company. I don’t worry in going out with this Tablet with such a standard battery

life. Making a tour with Tablet is convenient for me.

The processor of this Tablet is of 800MHz. For my purpose this level of processing power is sufficient, however I feel that user who might need lots of gaming and other heavy applications will find it somewhat irritating.

The device also has other noticeable features like dual camera, Bluetooth, wi-fi supports among other things. On the whole, this is a great Tablet being available in such a low price tag. For me, it has proved to be a perfect shopping.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 198021563130129/k2311a028/2.8.12