Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Shine daily shower cleaner  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • I simply have no patience to use it daily and hope to see improvement someday

• by Lorianna
      Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Shine is a daily shower cleaner that you are supposed to apply every time right after you have taken a shower. According to the directions, you should spray the product onto all wet surfaces, including shower curtain or door, and just leave it there.

No scrubbing, rinsing, or

wiping needed.

It is also said that even if you start with a not very clean shower, in 2-4 weeks you can expect to see results.

Well, in my case, it did not work.

I simply have no patience to use it daily and hope to see improvement someday; when my ...

• shower is not sparkling white, I want to make it sparkling white - now.

And I do have an excellent product for that, called “The Works Tub & Shower Cleaner” that I have already reviewed here.

Yes, it requires some scrubbing and rinsing - but then I see my shower or

tub perfectly clean, just in 15-20 minutes.

Shower Shine, on the other hand, is too slow, if it works at all.

I’ve tried using it just for upkeep, and found it too much of a nuisance to remember to do it each time, every day.

I’d rather do one thorough cleaning a week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53305156310531/k2311a053/5.3.07