Barnes and Noble Bookstore, Nanuet, New York
140 Rockland Plaza Nanuet, NY 10954
  • They wanted to buy me a gift that was educational and worth the time spent using it

• by Sanoma

I personally believe bookstores are treasured places for individuals to gain knowledge. My visits to Barnes and Noble of Nanuet, New York have been quite rewarding and satisfying. Every time I’ve had the opportunity to shop there, store keepers warmly greeted me and asked me if there seemed to be anything I needed help with. It seems really fulfilling to go here since I really know the employees in a deep kind of way due to my numerous visits. We’ve spent

more than a few hours this year talking about the various books that were about to hit store shelves.

Until my tenth birthday, I hadn’t been a main stream shopper or fanatic of books. But all that changed when my parents brought me in to Barnes and Noble. They wanted to buy me a gift that was educational and worth the time spent using it. My future seemed to be a big talking point and concern for them, and reading books ...

• was the first thing they wanted me to endure. I gladly accepted the offer to get a present from Barnes and Noble and walked in zigzags through all the spacious store aisles until I could find a book that was fascinating to my eyes and understanding.

I’ve always thought that this store is a never ending trove of treasures that will richly benefit shoppers. This is especially true, since almost all the books that I had searched for on the Barnes

and Noble website were available in store. Also, if at any time there wasn’t a book on the shelves, the store manager would order one to be shipped to my house or the store for pickup.

The parking here is great, since parking capacity exceeds one thousand. The interior of the store is spacious and fine tuned to my various personal interests. Upon visiting this store, my personal searches for college study aides, suspense thrillers and bestselling novels have all been successful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 178021563070129/k2311a028/2.8.12