Zippo Brushed Brass 1941 Replica Lighter  » Other  »
  • It looks smaller than a normal Zippo I believe it is because of the edges
  • Brass Zippos look amazing, but with the brush texture they looks classic, different, original
  • I love the brushed look on my Zippo and it is not only how it looks it is also how it fells
  • This is easily one of my favorite Zippos on my collection, to anybody collecting beautiful lighters or simply looking for a great lighter I would recommend this perfect Zippo

• by Alberto

I have always been a fan of Zippo and since I was young I started my collection. Looking for old lighters on garage sales and markets became a hobby. I have build a pretty nice collection and of course, when I saw this lighter I had to have it. I fell in love with the lighter as soon as I saw it, I always wanted a brass lighter and this beautiful classic was the one I wanted.

The Zippo is different than the normal ones you can get today. It looks smaller than a normal Zippo

I believe it is because of the edges. Grabbing the Zippo fells simple great, it fits perfectly into my hand. Opening it is even more comfortable than a normal Zippo, the edges make the Zippo slide through you hand, it simply feels good. The brass color is beautiful, it is shinny golden look but at the same time it is an obscure color, simply beautiful to the sight. But, by far my favorite part of this lighter is the brush look. Before ordering it I was not sure if the brush look would make it look fake and dull. But when I got it I discovered it gave it a great classic look. Brass Zippos look amazing, but with the brush texture they looks classic, different, original. I love the brushed look on my Zippo and it is not only how it looks it is also how it fells. The texture gives the Zippo a rough touch and gives it a nice grip. For some tricks it is perfect, but just by grabbing it you feel the greatness of the texture.

When you open the Zippo it has that loud clicking ...

• Zippo Brushed Brass 1941 Replica Lighter
      sound that characterize Zippos. On the inside the Zippo is also brass made. The whole insides are as golden as the outside only without the brush texture. The brass insides finishes the perfection of the Zippo, it would not look as great if the insides where made of the same material. Other than the brushed bass casing, the Zippo maintains the same structure as any other zippo on the market. Of course, as any other Zippo lighter, it is a reliable mechanism. The Zippo resists the wind as good as any other Zippo and it
      is rare the occasion when the Zippo fails to light.

This Zippo is as great as any other Zippo lighter and even more beautiful. It is an lighter that any Zippo collector must have. I love that it is different to the others of it’s kind. And the design if the Zippo is just perfect. It gives you the beauty of a classic and used Zippo with the effectiveness of new Zippo. This is easily one of my favorite Zippos on my collection, to anybody collecting beautiful lighters or simply looking for a great lighter I would recommend this perfect Zippo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 128021562891229/k2311a028/2.8.12