Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know it is not the best product in town but for me this moisturizer is almost close to it when it comes to my satisfaction
  • What I know is that I love the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel and I love the way it turns out on my skin
  • I have a combination type of skin and the Neutrogena Hydro Boost handles my skin so evenly which I never experience before
  • My money is worth for this product and I will definitely buy another jar

• by amazingme

The beauty line of Neutrogena is no longer new to me so the first time I saw Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel I never had a second thought to get one to try. I felt an excitement to get the entire Neutrogena Hydroboost skin care line because I fell in-love the way this facial product moisturizes my skin.

I am very particular and careful in using facial products because I am in the middle 30’s.

The Neutrogena

Hydro Boost Water Gel not only moisturizes my skin but it helps me to feel more confident about myself.

Since I started using it, I never feel so dry.

I know it is not the best product in town but for me this moisturizer is almost close to it when it comes to my satisfaction.

I am a person who does not wear make up in a daily get up but I always see to it that I ...

• moisturize my face before going out in the morning and before going to bed at night and the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is the best facial partner I have for now.

The texture of the gel is so cool and the scent is truly refreshing.

I am not familiar about its ingredients and contents.

skin.

It is not sticky like other brands.

I feel that it sinks into the pores of my skin leaving it so soft for whole day.

I have a combination type of skin and the Neutrogena Hydro Boost handles my skin so evenly which I never experience before.

My money is worth for this product and I will definitely buy another jar.

By the way, the price is really competitive compare to any Clinique products which I use also.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
    Sherry Gillan says :

re : I know it is not the best product in town but for me this moisturizer is almost close to it when it comes to my satisfaction
    If it is not the best moisturizer. What is the best? IT is the best i have used.

Laura says :

For a drugstore moisturizer, this one is amazing I have pretty dry and sensitive skin, and this is one of the only moisturizers that helps with the dryness while not breaking out my skin. There is no over powering smell, and it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling that other moisturizers sometimes do. It also soaks into the skin well, and leaves it feeling incredibly soft.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317021562800329/k2311a027/2.7.12