Skagen Men’s 233LTMN Titanium Black Mesh Watch  » Watches  »
  • I dislike watches of all-metal design simply because they tug the hair on my wrists
  • The one thing it is missing is a date function and also this watch doesn't have a sweep second hand which is a little strange but a non problem for me personally
  • I definitely suggest the watch particularly if you want something small and thin, the design and look really are cool

• by Daniel

It feels really comfy, keeps time very well, the clasp is simple to use, and I have gotten numerous compliments on it. This watch has made me proud to wear a Skagen watch. Next I observed it weighs almost nothing, it is really thin. I often forget to take it off after returning from work. I dislike watches of all-metal design simply because they tug the hair on my wrists. The double clasp may throw you for a loop in the beginning, however just

read the guide to adjust. The face area was a lovely cobalt blue color and also the watch itself had almost a matte finish to the dark black coloring- Totally disengaging that “flashy” factor that is included with lots of modern-day men’s watches.

The band is smooth, no hair pulling. Titanium is really a wonder metal. In case you break this watch your arm is most likely gone too. I am pretty rough on watches and this one is supporting well. The band system is the greatest. Fully flexible across the whole length and any excess stays put hidden beneath the other half and is not seen by look or feel. Very safe latch that took me a bit to get used to but was mainly due to tight tolerance in produce. Looser now from use and ideal.

For durability, I have scraped it against metal railings, desks, almost anything you can imagine and there is no visible scratches on the face area and the band is almost as sleek ...

• Skagen Men's 233LTMN Titanium Black Mesh Watch
      and shiny when I first got it.

The one thing it is missing is a date function and also this watch doesn’t have a sweep second hand which is a little strange but a non problem for me personally. The style is simple and sophisticated as well as the price was excellent. I’ve been a fossil watch man for a long time but in the future will buy more simple and elegant Skagen’s.

PROS: - Thin and Light - Extremely durable and stylish looking - It’s

very precise. I never had any issues with it being late.

- Strong, scratch resistant - It doesn’t have an obnoxiously noisy ticking.

CONS: - No date function - No second hand

Overall I must say i have absolutely nothing negative to say about the watch. The comments I received on it from other people are positive. I have worn it for both casual and official events and it works ideal for both. I definitely suggest the watch particularly if you want something small and thin, the design and look really are cool!!

Muhammad Imran says :

re : I definitely suggest the watch particularly if you want something small and thin, the design and look really are cool
ALL METAL WATCHES ARE NICE AND WELL ORGANISED ITS NOT LIKE THAT AS DESCRIBED. In short 90% people like to have metal watch on their wrists.

Galega says :

There isn’t any data that says 90% of people love to wear only metal watch. In fact, smart watches have reduced the craze of metal watch like never before.

Muhammad Imran says :

I am disagreed with this statement because the watch is well designed and as per my openion it’s really looking good

Muhammad Imran says :

Yes that awesom and every one will like to have it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 647021562700329/k2311a027/2.7.12