A Charlie Brown Christmas Movie  » Movies  »
  • That’s one of the things I like to teach my son about
  • It’s funny to me when I think about Charlie Brown and his different movies over the years
  • I don’t play them as much as I did when I was younger, but they are still in great shape and I love listening to them at least once during Christmas

• by sarahdragon26

With Christmas coming and going every year, there is one thing that always remains the same in my house. Every year, since I was a child and now as an adult, my family and I sit and watch A Charlie Brown Christmas at least once during the Christmas season. It was a tradition that my mom started with me and I continue on with my son.

The movie itself isn’t really up to the standards of current movies with cartoon creation, but I still like to watch it at least once. True, my husband

likes to put it on sometimes four to five times during the Christmas season and that gets to be too much for me. It is a classic movie and well loved, but only so much can be handled of it. It like many movies that are shown around Christmas time, only once can be enough until the next season.

As for the movie itself, it is a wonderful story with a great message behind it. While Christmas has gotten so commercial with gifts, toys, and other material objects, it’s good to be reminded that ...

• the spirit of Christmas is still alive and well. That’s one of the things I like to teach my son about.

It’s funny to me when I think about Charlie Brown and his different movies over the years. For this is the only one out of all the Charlie Brown that I had gotten the original record of the whole cartoon and soundtrack on cassette and CD. And I still have them. I don’t play them as much as I did when I was younger, but they are still in great shape and

I love listening to them at least once during Christmas. And after all these years, I still know them word for word.

This movie is one of the classics that every child should see at least once. It has a wonderful message and a good heart behind it. While our children might be too young to get a deeper meaning out of it or not understand it’s true impact, I love that my son likes the music and Snoopy. I hope to make this a classic for my son as my mother did for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 116021562650129/k2311a026/2.6.12