Lip Fusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plumper by Fusion Beauty  » Cosmetics  »
  • One issue I have with my face is that my lips are kind of thin
  • This scared me at first because I had never experienced a sensation this strong with other lip plumper products and I thought that I was having an allergic reaction to it
  • The best part was that the results looked natural
  • That said I think that it is important to state that this product should be used lightly
  • I have not run out of the stick my friend gave me so I have not had to order the product myself but I believe that it can be found on e-bay and is relatively inexpensive

• by jonna_daniels

One issue I have with my face is that my lips are kind of thin. I always wanted the kind of lips that are termed luscious. I told this to a friend of mine and she gave me a stick of this product. She said that she found it online she loves it so she gave me one of her unopened sticks to use.

When she gave me this product I was really afraid that it was not going to work and that I would not notice any difference at all. However she assured me that I would indeed notice a difference and I began to use it. This product has an appearance just like a lipstick and all that I had to do was just apply the product like I would a lip stick and the results would speak for themselves.

I had expected to have a to wait a few weeks

for the product to start working so I was very surprised when after applying a light coat to my lips I started to feel a bit of a tingling sensation. It did not hurt at all but rather felt like my lips had gone to sleep or something. This scared me at first because I had never experienced a sensation this strong with other lip plumper products and I thought that I was having an allergic reaction to it. However I was on my way to the bathroom to take the stuff off when the sensation stopped. It was only a minute or two after it started so I continued to the bathroom to find that my lips had a nice pink tint to them and they were indeed plumper than they had been before. Needless to say I called my friend into the bathroom and we were thrilled to see how well ...

• the product worked on my lips. The best part was that the results looked natural. It was obvious that my lips were a little bigger than before but not so much that I looked like I had run out and had injections.

Honestly this product worked well just as promised and better than any other product I have tried thus far. This product really enhanced the look of my lips giving a very natural and pretty look to them that was just wonderful. I really believe that this is due to the amount collagen found in this lip product. Since I started using this product I keep a stick with me at all times and use it whenever I go out. The results seemed to last for about 8 hours for me so if I am working a long day I put it on only twice. That said I think that

it is important to state that this product should be used lightly. I would not apply it all the time as you would lip gloss or lip stick. This product gives great results but I think that applying to much would make the results look very unnatural and ruin the look of the lips. The product is not a substitute for a good lip balm or anything like that but is a great addition to any make-up arsenal.

I would definitely apply this product for those like me who have thin lips. It should be used in moderation but if used right than it works great. I give this product a ten out of ten (10 of 10). I have not run out of the stick my friend gave me so I have not had to order the product myself but I believe that it can be found on e-bay and is relatively inexpensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316021562610129/k2311a026/2.6.12