Hydroxycut Hardcore  » Health  »
  • A few months ago, I decided to buy a bottle of Hydroxycut Hardcore
  • I think the big energy rush you feel the first few days is your body not used to the caffeine and the ingredients in the diet pill
  • After I was done with the bottle, I waited till I bought another one again a month or two later
  • I would recommend anyone to try this, and yes the jitters are normal and do subside

• by Chameleon
      A few months ago, I decided to buy a bottle of Hydroxycut Hardcore. I’ve used diet pills before, and the opinion of the GNC clerk was that it was the diet pill out right now, and it has been selling very well with gret results. It wasn’t as cheap as other diet pills, ranging around $45-$55 dollars.

They are small, red easy to swallow tablets. On the bottle it tells you exactly how many times to take it

a day and when to switch it up to adding more in a day.

I started taking 2 pills a day, and I got an instant energy rush! I was amazed quickly with how I was never hungry, and in fact had to start reminding myself to eat at meals. I even wanted to work out more with all the extra energy I had.

After a few days, the energy rush I was feeling did go down a ...

• little bit. But it was also my time to start introducing more pills throughout the day.

Again, instant energy rush, but not as much as before. I think the big energy rush you feel the first few days is your body not used to the caffeine and the ingredients in the diet pill.

After I was done with the bottle, I waited till I bought another one again a month or two later. This time when I bought

it, I didn’t get the same rush or anything.

It didn’t even make me less hungry. So I think my body got used to it and I have to not take it for a while.

BUT. I would recommend anyone to try this, and yes the jitters are normal and do subside.

I can’t believe how many reviews I read online of pills and most of the time they take the wrong dosage, or have a caffeine sensitivity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34205156240331/k2311a052/5.2.07