State Bank FreedoM Android Application  » Software  »
  • I thought about the security of my account before downloading and installing this application
  • However, the whole experience that I have with this account shows that there is no problem with the security of data
  • Safe, simple, and convenient that is what my experience with this android application

• by theblaze

I am a customer of State Bank of India. Recently, I have downloaded an android application of this bank which has made my banking life easier.

The name of this application is State Bank FreedoM. The way this application handles financial transactions and other banking details is really awesome. I came to know about this application through SBI website. It is the official application of the bank and added with this the application is absolutely free. These all positive

stuffs compelled me to download and install this application on my android mobile phone.

The application is really great. Only noticeable thing that I can’t do with this application is obviously withdrawing cash amount. Other than that the application is fruitful for everything.

In this type of application there is always a chance of data being compromised. I thought about the security of my account before downloading and installing this application. However, the whole experience that I have with ...

• this account shows that there is no problem with the security of data. The authentication process of this application ensures that my bank account doesn’t get compromised.

Sending money to someone, paying all types of bills, and seeing balance is just a click away for me with this application. All these functions can be done in the easiest possible manner. The only glitch is its authentication process, but since the application deals with financial issues then tough authentication

process should not be a matter of hate.

Safe, simple, and convenient that is what my experience with this android application. Added with this is the possibility to do lots of banking from the comfort of my home and just by using this application from my mobile phone.

In the end, State Bank FreedoM Android Application is a great one and I don’t find myself in any sort of hesitation in recommending this application to anyone who is a customer of State Bank of India.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 306021562391229/k2311a026/2.6.12