Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this healing clay because it is made from pure bentonite clay and that is it
  • I find this clay does the most amazing job with pulling impurities out of my skin and keeping my complexion glowing and soft
  • One of the main ways I enjoy using this clay is to make a facial mask
  • I know the clay powder comes with directions on different masks to make on the back of the round container it comes in on a label, but I prefer to use my own clay facial mask recipes with this clay powder
  • I would definitely recommend this beauty clay for anyone to use to help keep their skin radiant, soft and beautiful naturally, because it works well for my girlfriends and me on home spa days

• by Robins

My all time favorite beauty care product to use to help keep my skin clear from acne, blackheads, dry flaky skin and in large pores is the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. I like this healing clay because it is made from pure bentonite clay and that is it. I find this clay does the most amazing job with pulling impurities out of my skin and keeping my complexion glowing and soft. I also like to use this clay in my bath to help draw toxins out of my skin and body such as heavy metals and chemicals. I even find soaking in the clay helps heal up scratches pretty well too when I do have them.

One of the

main ways I enjoy using this clay is to make a facial mask. I like to make a facial mask with this clay powder because it thickens up nicely when I mix it with honey and lemon juice and it sticks to my skin well. I also like that I can mix this clay powder with other liquids as well to form different kinds of clay masks for my face such as green tea, milk, coffee, strawberry juice and apple cider vinegar. I know the clay powder comes with directions on different masks to make on the back of the round container it comes in on a label, but I prefer to use my own clay facial mask recipes with this clay powder. When I mix the clay powder with any kind of liquid, I always seem to get a deep bluish greenish looking clay mask that is thick, smooth and creamy. However, I have poured too much liquid into the clay powder and have gotten a soupy mixture, which I was easily able to fix by adding in my more clay powder. The clay powder itself is very fine and light grey in color before it becomes wet without any odor.

Once I have the clay mask made I apply it to my face in a nice thick even layer and allow it to stay on for a good 20 minutes. The mask does become dry, tight and ...

• Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
      cracked the longer you keep it on which I do not mind because it is helping pull the impurities out of my skin naturally. Once I am done with the mask, I wash it off with plenty off warm water and a washcloth. The mask can be difficult to remove and I know for me it does leave me skin a bit red and dry, but I usually just apply a good facial moisturizer after using the mask and my skin is glowing, soft, hydrated and beautiful afterwards.

Another way I like to use the clay is by adding a cup to a warm footbath to help heal my cracked feet and drawn the toxins from my body. I find

soaking my feet in this clay also helps soften my feet up and helps prevent them from getting fungal infections underneath the toenails. My feet tend to sweat a lot, but when I soak my feet in the clay a few times per week in a footbath, my feet do not seem to sweat as much.

This natural clay powder is something I will always have on hand because it only cost me five dollars per 1 pound container and it has multipurpose uses for beauty and medicinal purposes. I would definitely recommend this beauty clay for anyone to use to help keep their skin radiant, soft and beautiful naturally, because it works well for my girlfriends and me on home spa days.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316021562371229/k2311a026/2.6.12