Stay-Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads by Clearasil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found this product at Wal-Mart and decided to give them a try
  • I paid three dollars ($3.00) for a single jar of these pads which was not that bad of a price since there are quite a lot of pads in the jar
  • The only issue that I had with these pads was that after about three weeks of use I noticed that my skin started to get red after I used them and it would stay that way for a little while
  • Closer to the end of the two months I noticed that my face began to get dry scaly patches around my nose and cheeks
  • I would recommend these cleansing pads and give the product a nine out of ten (9 of 10)

• by jonna_daniels

Thankfully the lord has chosen to bless me with relatively good skin. However my face can get oily and my pores do tend to get clogged and sometimes I just don’t really feel like washing my face as I am either very tired or in a time crunch. I needed to get some cleansing pads that would help to clean my skin without drying it out. I also knew that I wanted something that did not have and astringent in it as I don’t really have a lot of acne and even if I did my night time cleanser has an astringent

in it and did not want to overdo it. I found this product at Wal-Mart and decided to give them a try. I paid three dollars ($3.00) for a single jar of these pads which was not that bad of a price since there are quite a lot of pads in the jar.

One thing about these pads that I particularly like is that they are alcohol free. Alcohol really tends to dry my face out and I have to double up on my moisturizer in order to deal with that. What these pads do contain is natural tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is a natural cleanser that also has come antibacterial properties that help to get rid of harmful bacteria that can cause acne and other types of skin problems. I really appreciate that this product has some natural ingredients to it so I was excited about using the product.

I used the product for almost two months until the jar was empty and for the most part I had pretty decent results with the cleansing pads. They were mostly used when I was going without make-up just to help keep my face clean and fresh during the day and to ...

• Stay-Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads by Clearasil
      help keep any dirt and grime off my face and out of my pores.

The only issue that I had with these pads was that after about three weeks of use I noticed that my skin started to get red after I used them and it would stay that way for a little while. Closer to the end of the two months I noticed that my face began to get dry scaly patches around my nose and cheeks. I ran out so I discontinued use of the pads and within about three days the redness and the scaly patches were gone. I think

that perhaps I should have gone with a cleansing pad that was for sensitive skin.

Regardless of the redness and scaly patches the product does work quite well. I was amazed at the dirt and oil the pads pulled off my face during the day. I think that this product would be great for someone with really oily skin. They work great but just dried my skin out a little which, I believe, it due more to my skin type rather than the product itself. I would recommend these cleansing pads and give the product a nine out of ten (9 of 10).

Teri says :

Used this product for myself although I don’t suffer with bad skin I do however get clogged pores quite quickly, I also suffer with sensitive skin and this product is not the one for me, I used it and my face was immediately bright red with patches and sore then later had dry skin. However my sister, who suffers with bad skin/acne and doesn’t have sensitive skin used this product and it cleared her skin up quickly, although once she had stopped using it after a month or so it the acne came back so it is a product you must use consistently.

Vanessa says :

You know those dry scaly patches that you got after two months? Yeah….I get those the first day A lot of people I know use this product, and I think it is especially good for people with oily (but not sensitive) skin, and guys because they tend to have stronger skin, but are still prone to acne especially when they’re teenagers. If you have fussy, delicate skin like me, this one’s not for you

Sophie S says :

If you have sensitive skin the amount of salicylic acid might be too much for you and can be the cause of dry skin. It is definitely more for more oily types of skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312021562310429/k2311a022/2.2.12