Piedmont Park in Atlanta  » Travel  »
1071 Piedmont Ave NE Atlanta, GA 31132
  • I enjoy my experience at Piedmont Park each time I go
  • I enjoyed the event, and I am excited to attend another event
  • Unfortunately, you have to pay for the swimming pool, but it is not a large fee
  • My friend and I paid twelve dollars to park

• by pengirl

Piedmont Park is a gem for midtown Atlanta. Midtown Atlanta is full of tall buildings, cars and street signs so to have a large park in the middle is a true gem.

Piedmont Park is a beautifully landscaped park nestled among the busyness of the city. The park has a trail that you can run and walk on and has a few small lakes that make the park even prettier. The landscape is truly beautiful and is covered with green grass, flowers and trees. I enjoy my experience at Piedmont Park each time I go. There are a few buildings there for weddings, events and parties. I

went one time when the park was having a huge arts event and everywhere you looked there were booths with crafts. I enjoyed the event, and I am excited to attend another event. This fun park always has events going on.

There is also a dog park which is fun for the dogs. It is huge, and I watched the dogs as they ran around having fun. There are also basketball courts, tennis courts and a swimming pool. Unfortunately, you have to pay for the swimming pool, but it is not a large fee. There are also swings and gazebos for relaxing at the ...

• park. A few friends and I had a photo shoot at Piedmont Park, and we did a lot of the pictures on the swings and gazebo. The pictures turned out so pretty also.

Most people who visit the park are running or enjoying picnics. The park is big enough that there is enough space for everyone. The park stays crowded. The park is also right in midtown, so you can always walk in to midtown to the stores without having a long walk. There are a few restaurants; we ate at Moes, that are on the outskirts of the park in case you did

not bring food with you. The park does not require a fee for the visit. You do have to pay for parking which is average. My friend and I paid twelve dollars to park.

The parking was the only cons for me on the whole visit. I did not like getting charged twelve dollars to park for a few hours. Also, it is confusing on where to park. If you do not know where you are going, the park is so huge it is hard to know where to park.

Overall, I will return to this beautiful park and this time I will try running in the park.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382021562140429/k2311a022/2.2.12