iPod Nano 5th Gen 8G
  • At first I was happy, it didn't seem that much different from the iPod touch, but as I got to know it, I knew I was wrong
  • I'm a big gamer, so I thought that there would be a lot of games you could get for this iPod like the iPod touch
  • There are a few click-wheel games on iTunes, but they cost $5 each, and honestly aren't worth it
  • It does come with a few games, but they get boring after a few plays
  • I think I would have enjoyed it more, and it probably will last longer for me than this will

• by lauricewardini

I got this as a birthday present from my parents, as they are too cheap to buy me the iPod touch that I wanted. At first I was happy, it didn’t seem that much different from the iPod touch, but as I got to know it, I knew I was wrong.

I’ll start off with the good things about it. This iPod is very durable. I’ve had it for almost 2 years now. It’s been thrown on the ground, spilled on, sat on, dropped, thrown at walls, endless amounts of torture, and

there are only a few tiny scratches at the top, and none on the screen. I do have a case on it, but not around the screen and it is still perfect. And it still plays and works fine.

Also, it’s very portable. It’s easy to just throw in my bag for when I’m on my way to school or somewhere, and just get out and pop my earbuds in and play.

There are few dislikes about this iPod, but there are some. First of all, it comes with a “video camera,” but ...

• that’s all it is. A video camera, so it can’t take still pictures. Personally, I take much more pictures then videos, I hardly take videos, so having a still-shot camera would make this a higher rating.

I’m a big gamer, so I thought that there would be a lot of games you could get for this iPod like the iPod touch. I was wrong. There are a few click-wheel games on iTunes, but they cost $5 each, and honestly aren’t worth it. It does come with a few games, but they get

boring after a few plays. And one of them is a card game. I hate card games.

Another thing I disliked about the 8G iPod, was there wasn’t enough space for me. I’m always having to erase music I like to put on other music I like more. I like having tons of space, and not having to worry about running out of it.

All in all, I wish I had gotten the ipod Touch more. I think I would have enjoyed it more, and it probably will last longer for me than this will.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162021561950329/k2311a022/2.2.12