Kodak 5350 Easyshare Camera
  • A few days ago I was in Target and I tried out a bunch of their cameras when I found my match with the Kodak 5350 easyshare camera
  • I have had experience with a previous Kodak camera
  • The thing I first noticed about the camera is that it was compact enough to fit into the inside pocket of my purse
  • Another thing I like about the camera is the multiple modes I get to choose from
  • Currently I am still learning how to work my Kodak 5350 easyshare camera, but I love what the camera is capable of doing thus far

• by C.Channing

Lately I have wanted to share more pictures on the social networks I am registered to, and I wanted to buy a quality camera so I would not be at the mercy of my cell phone. A few days ago I was in Target and I tried out a bunch of their cameras when I found my match with the Kodak 5350 easyshare camera.

I have had experience with a previous Kodak camera; however, my last camera was so big that I was not able to comfortably carry it around with me to capture my favorite moments. I wanted a camera that was compact but also possessed the technological capabilities that would be easy for me to

use and upload pictures and video.

The thing I first noticed about the camera is that it was compact enough to fit into the inside pocket of my purse; although it was compact I felt comfortable holding the camera in my hands for a long period of time. I liked the vibrant of red the camera is because it makes mine stand out in the crowd of blacks and grays.

Next, I liked how sharp the pixels are because I cannot stand a cloudy picture. Without even having to adjust the camera (although the camera has those functions) it tracked those in the picture making the picture turn out great as well as sharp. The sharpness of the

pictures I have taken with my camera has surpassed any of my previous cameras.

Another thing I like about the camera is the multiple modes I get to choose from. One of the modes is being able to change the color, and I think black and white photos captures the essence of one’s beauty and I have been able to play around with it, and I have taken great black and whites of my mom and son. I also like how I can change the position of the camera to fit the background and time of day. For example, I can put it on the night position if I am taking night pictures so they will ...

• Kodak 5350 Easyshare Camera
      come out like my day pictures.

One of the main reasons why I purchased this camera is because it allows me to not only upload pictures to my computer but I can also upload them to any social network I belong to. Because I have so many mode options to create great pictures I do not have to do any retouching which allows me to be comfortable press the share button. I have the ability to tag people in my photos, but I do not really like tagging people if the person is not in the picture or if I am in the picture by myself. In the package the camera comes in a USB cable is

included which allows me to upload my pictures to my computer if I do not have a memory card.

Currently I am still learning how to work my Kodak 5350 easyshare camera, but I love what the camera is capable of doing thus far. The qualities of the pictures are amazing and I like how the camera does not take the picture until the faces are perfectly in position. I like the different modes which give me a creative license to turn my pictures into art, and I love how a USB cable was included which makes uploading pictures less difficult. This camera has everything I want and then some which is not bad for the price tag of $129.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432021561940329/k2311a022/2.2.12