Lifeproof Iphone Case
  • Well the manufacture claims its shock proof, snow proof, waterproof and dirt proof, which I found to be accurate
  • Overall, I am impressed with is slim(non-bulky)design of the case especially compared to otter boxes defender which really can't match up to lifeproof
  • If you can over look the cons I mentioned above, I highly recommend this case hands down

• by william rowe

This all protective case has been out for over a year now and recently can be found in best buy store for 79.99. Why 79.99? Well the manufacture claims its shock proof, snow proof, waterproof and dirt proof, which I found to be accurate. In general, this case does stand up but keep in mind is not indestructible and the manufacture requires you to give a good inspection after every drop of the phone and doesn’t not guarantee protection of your iPhone if water seeps into the case. The manufacture does offer

a 365 warranty but you must take there online test on how properly use your lifeproof case.

Though it seems unnatural to take my phone in the shower or bath I decide to do just that and the case is watertight. Just remember to have the charger door closed and audio jack plug in before you trying it. Though watertight and I have seen videos of people actually swimming with there lifeproof case, I wouldn’t call it a dive case and wouldn’t feel comfortable making a habit of swimming with it every ...

• time I jump in the pool. It is what it is, a protective case for your phone and nothing more. Overall the case is very well built except for maybe the charger door needs a little beefing up. There are a few draw draw backs that I have notice. One is the little plug for the audio jack. When unscrewed from the case, it can easily get lost. Two, To listen to head phones you must screw in the extension that they give you which is no big deal but just one
        more thing to keep up with along with the audio plug. Three, there is not alot of out market chargers for this case cause the opening of the door to the charger is so slim you will be using only apple’s charging cord or rockfish’s charging cord for your phone.

Overall, I am impressed with is slim(non-bulky)design of the case especially compared to otter boxes defender which really can’t match up to lifeproof..hence you get what you pay for.

If you can over look the cons I mentioned above, I highly recommend this case hands down!!! :)

Dru De Bie says :

I got one of these a while ago and it worked perfectly. I went swimming alot and I could take videos and pictures and play music underwater. I also dropped my phone alot and it kept my phone in perfect condition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372021561930329/k2311a022/2.2.12