Ipod Nano 4Gb
  • Recently I bought an Mp3 player from Apple, IPOD-NANO
  • A lot of my friends told me to buy the IPOD video instead of Ipod Nano because the Ipod Video can store videos and we can watch movies in it but I'm happy for my choice as the ipod I bought is really cute

• by Raj
      Recently I bought an Mp3 player from Apple, IPOD-NANO. It is a really small and thin device.

It can store up to 4 gigabytes of memory.

It can store songs and pictures.

It is really light and easy to carry everywhere I go.

It came

with the charger, the speakers and the user manual.

They sell a lot of its accessories everywhere so it is really easy for me to buy them.

They sell casings, rubber-covers, and cases in different colours and sizes.

I bought for around 2 million (Indonesian ...

• Currency).

The price has actually dropped as my friend bought for 2.

3 Million a year ago.

IPOD NANO is also very fashionable.

I can store up to 100 thousand songs which is a lot as I don’t even know that many songs.

A lot of

my friends told me to buy the IPOD video instead of Ipod Nano because the Ipod Video can store videos and we can watch movies in it but I’m happy for my choice as the ipod I bought is really cute.

I simply love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16205156190331/k2311a052/5.2.07