Honda Civic
  • This has been my favourite Car that I have had
  • Unfortunately I only had this car for under 3 months before I crashed it and I have been beating myself up about it ever since
  • This looks awkward when you look at it and I thought I would never get used to this, but it ends up comfy to use and easy as well
  • As I mentioned this was my 1st Honda but I would definitely have 1 again

• by happyholidays70

This has been my favourite Car that I have had. Unfortunately I only had this car for under 3 months before I crashed it and I have been beating myself up about it ever since. I got this from my Husband when he changed his Car. He had had this Car for about 7 months before I had it and it was the first Honda Car that we had both had.

The Car that I had was a 1.9 Diesel and this was the largest engine Car I had driven and also my first Diesel. My husband is very into Diesels as they are more

economical and the Car I got after this was a Diesel as well.

Insurance wise this isn’t too bad. I had to pay £605 for 1 years insurance and this was only 3rd party. I had been driving just over a year when I had this so my insurance is pretty expensive anyway.

This has a large enough inside and is spacious enough for 3 adults in the back of this – perhaps would be a bit of a squeeze if they are a little larger but I’m sure it would be comfy enough. I didn’t have my seat all that far back in the front ...

• but reclined a bit and there was plenty of legroom.

The Stereo in here as standard is pretty good and has a good sound. Although this is a Diesel it isn’t a loud clattery sounding engine. My 1 was a 2004 Car so pretty quiet.

Performance wise this is pretty quick. Take off is nippy enough and this builds the speed quickly and effortlessly. This has a Turbo and drives well. My Car had 118,000 miles on it and drove just like it was new in my view.

The 1 thing I had to get used to was where the Gearstick was. Instead of being right

next to the drivers seat this is about halfway up the middle panel. This looks awkward when you look at it and I thought I would never get used to this, but it ends up comfy to use and easy as well.

As I mentioned this was my 1st Honda but I would definitely have 1 again. Drawing on the possible 10 months that myself and my husband had this it was very reliable and didn’t give us any hassle or problems. It started every time on 1 turn and as I said this had done well over average miles but ran just perfectly.

Honda Civic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92021561800329/k2311a022/2.2.12