Versace Pour Homme by Versace, Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
  • Before buying this cologne I did a structured investigation on he best fragrances out there, this came up as one of the best and one of the preferred fragrances for the public
  • I recommend the fragrance for formal men, that want a cologne that can be used at work and meetings but also use it on a casual day to go out in the city
  • I bought my 100 ml bottle for $69 at a duty free and for one of the cheapest prices I have found on the market

• by Alberto

I have been using this fragrance for about 6 months now. Before buying this cologne I did a structured investigation on he best fragrances out there, this came up as one of the best and one of the preferred fragrances for the public. I tried the fragrance out a couple of times and finally bought a 100 ml bottle. I have been very pleased with this fragrance and I am planning to use it for much more time. I recommend the fragrance for formal men, that want a cologne that can be used at work and meetings but also use it on a casual day to go out in the city. Also for younger men that want a fragrance that will make them smell mature and serious, but at the same time with a smell that will attract women and leave a pleasing and unforgettable smell.

Price: The fragrance’s price is not in the low prices. I bought my 100 ml bottle for $69 at a duty free and for one of the cheapest prices I

have found on the market. However, the cologne can be bought at different sizes, starting at the smallest ones that reach 50 ml and are not very common on the market and he biggest bottles that reach 200 ml. Of course as you buy more, the price per ml goes down and the difference of prices per ml between the 50 ml bottle and the 200 ml bottle is very large. I would recommend to smell the fragrance a couple of times before buying, take a decision and if you buy the cologne buy the biggest bottle, I can tell you that you will probably not be let down by it. I estimate that the cologne will last about a year per 100 ml by using it the way I do (which I will explain next).

Smell: The smell of this cologne is a strong smell. You will feel it by trying it, it has a bit of sweetness in it’s smell that creates a very good mixture of sweet but formal and strong smell. As

I said before the smell is very formal, it makes you smell mature, more serious. It is perfect for meetings because it reflects your seriousness and it is also perfect for partying because it reflects your matureness and attracts with it’s sweetness. What I really like about this fragrance is that even though it is so strong you can also use it at school, or when going out. It brings out it’s sweetness when you use it on a more casual look and it holds up as good as it does with formal and serious looks. The smell is strong so it doesn’t take much to make it smell on you but be careful because it also doesn’t take much to make you stink of cologne. I would never go over the 5 sprays, and I only use the 5 sprays for special occasions. Be very careful because it is very easy for the cologne to make you smell bad rather than good. Throughout this six moths I have gotten some really good feedback. Friends ...

• Versace Pour Homme by Versace, Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
      that pass close to me comment on my good smell and how much they like it. Some girls have told me it makes me look older and that they have identified the good smell with me. When it comes to feedback I have not gotten any bad feedback on the six months I have been using this cologne. As I said I am very very happy with it and now that it represents me I plan to continue buying it for the time to come.

Fragrance lasting time: I would classify the lasting of the cologne’s smell as a high medium. I have used fragrances in the past that last a bit more. But this fragrance does have a great lasting time I am very happy with it. Here is how I can describe it: for he first hour it has a strong smell, for the next 2 hours it goes from a strong to a medium smell and for the next 3 hours it goes from a medium to a mild smell. This is

during my casual days, when I am moving around, spending time on different places and doing my usual tasks. For these kinds of days I use three sprays on my neck and clothes. For some special days, for example a wedding, a party, a meeting, etc. I will go up to five sprays on my neck clothes and wrists. More than that I find it exaggerated and even too smelly. If you are planning on buying this cologne I would recommend to spray your clothes more than your skin. This cologne sticks to clothes perfectly and even if oh are moving around, dancing or doing other activity and sweat, the smell will stay on you.

I highly recommend this cologne. I am really liking it and planning to stay with it for it’s good results. Even if the price might be a little high, if you can afford the bigger bottles, they will give you a much better price per ml. This is easily one of the best colognes on the market right now and not only recommended by me, but also by many other men out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562021561790829/k2311a022/2.2.12