Bio d washing up liquid
  • Yet it is the harsh chemicals in high street brands that cause the lather so really, in my opinion, it isn't a good thing

• by hazeyleesedixon

In support of our attempt to be more ethical we have started using Bio d washing up liquid rather than harsher high street brands. My husband was a little reluctant, he felt that a milder, less chemical filled liquid would mean lots of heavy duty scrubbing but I convinced him and now Bio d washing up liquid is our preferred brand.

Despite the fact that Bio d products are much less harsh than some other products. Ingredients come from plant-based materials. The cleaning power is as good as well-known

high street brands. Bio d does not lather up like some washing up liquids but it does clean the dishes effectively, which is really what you want from a washing up liquid. If you like a washing up liquid to lather up lots, then you probably won’t like bio d. Yet it is the harsh chemicals in high street brands that cause the lather so really, in my opinion, it isn’t a good thing.

In my opinion, if you have sensitive skin, wear gloves for doing the dishes, regardless ...

• of what washing liquid you use. Bio d is still not mild enough to have delicate submerged into it for long periods of time.

You can buy different sizes of bio d washing up liquid - we have the litre sized bottle and it has lasted for ages. Maybe about 4 months or longer. You don’t need much liquid in order to wash a fairly large amount of dishes.

All bio d products are Vegan society approved, they are against animal testing and they are eco-friendly. I would

say that they are not too expensive either - you can buy the litre size washing liquid for around £2.20.

The product doesn’t have a strong smell - it just smell fresh really.

For cleaning power and strong earth, animal friendly ethics, in my opinion bio d washing up liquid is worthy of 9 out of 10. The bottle can be recycled after use too. Definitely worth trying out. If you don’t have sensitive skin, when you have run out of handwash, it cleans your hands well too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531021561710429/k2311a021/2.1.12