Especially Escada EDP perfume by Escada
  • I love explaining how a different scent can be on the skin to my customers and the fact that I get to test out new fragrances on a daily basis is obviously a giant plus
  • The first thing I noticed was how soft and sensuous this came across as because for some reason I expected it to be stronger due to the bold colouring of the fragrance itself
  • The ylang ylang adds a deeper oriental twist and I like how it mingles well with the pear giving it a fresh floral theme with a hint of the orient
  • I would highly recommend this fragrance to anyone who enjoys wearing soft yet defining fragrances as this just oozes femininity and fun and feels a pure joy to wear

• by TickTock

I adore perfumes of all kinds so it was inevitable really that my job would involve selling fragrances. I love explaining how a different scent can be on the skin to my customers and the fact that I get to test out new fragrances on a daily basis is obviously a giant plus. I recently came across this beautiful fragrance by Escada called simply Especially Escada, and having ben a fan of their other scents I was certainly intrigued enough into trying out a small sample bottle which my boss kindly donated to me.

Especially Escada comes housed in the most beautiful and exquisite looking flacon that have seen for a while. It is simplistic in design shape wise but because of the colouring and the whole appearance of it it is just simply stunning and looks very aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

The bottle is a solid glass

cube with a slight rectangular appearance to it and is transparent meaning the rich and sumptuous colouring of the perfume itself is very noticeable and is a warm and bright fuchsia pink. This is topped off with a stunning golden coloured lid which is nestled like a queen on a throne directly on top of the bottle and really looks beautiful in every sense of the word.

Apart from the elegant golden writing of ‘Escada’ on the front in a bold gold font there is very little decoration but this doesn’t deter it from being simply stunning as mentioned and certainly caught my eye immediately.

Especially Escada is made up of the following notes:

*Ambrette seed

*Pear

*Rose

*Ylang Ylang flowers

*Musky notes

This is describe as being a fragrance that emits positive vibes and joy so what are my thoughts on wearing this then?

On applying a small amount of this to each of my pulse points I ...

• was really hoping that I wouldn’t be let down as I was so taken with the beautiful flacon but I needn’t have worried. The first thing I noticed was how soft and sensuous this came across as because for some reason I expected it to be stronger due to the bold colouring of the fragrance itself. The pear gives an instant freshness to the proceedings and it kicks off nicely with a light and fruity tone, closely followed by the deeper ambrette seed.

Once the dry down begins the fragrance turns slightly and becomes slightly stronger and far more floral infused with the introduction of the rose. I adore anything rose based so this perfume is ideal as far as I’m concerned and isn’t too strong floral wise as I’m not a big floral fan apart from the rose scent of course. The ylang ylang adds a

deeper oriental twist and I like how it mingles well with the pear giving it a fresh floral theme with a hint of the orient.

Finally the fragrance settles into a deeper muskier fragrance though still retains an air of lightness and never becomes overpowering at any point of wearing it. I would highly recommend this fragrance to anyone who enjoys wearing soft yet defining fragrances as this just oozes femininity and fun and feels a pure joy to wear.

I have worn this at both the evening and during the day time and on each occasion it has adapted to suit my mood making it undeniably perfect in very way. The staying power is very impressive, lasting on average a good 5 hours before having to reapply so it’s worth bearing this in mind if wearing first thing in the morning.

Absolutely perfect and I simply cannot find fault with this at all. Stunning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561021561700429/k2311a021/2.1.12