Beaming Baby Organic Facial Cleansing Wipes  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion, they have a cooling, gentle sensation on the face and do a good job of removing make-up
  • As far as I know, Beaming Baby do make biodegradable products so perhaps these wipes will soon be biodegradable
  • Overall i believe that these wipes work well to remove make-up, they are also handy for sticky fingers, if you run out of baby wipes
  • Yet they are more expensive than some baby wipes so probably not the best choice for regular hand wiping
  • I like Beaming Baby Organic Facial Cleansing Wipes

• by hazeyleesedixon

I received Beaming Baby Organic Facial Cleansing Wipes as part of a Christmas gift. I was given them because of their ethical criteria. They contain organic ingredients, are approved by the Vegan society, 10% of their profits go to charity and they contain 90% aloe vera. As a facial cleansing product, I feel they work well. In my opinion, they have a cooling, gentle sensation on the face and do a good job of removing make-up. They are fine for use around the delicate eye area. They also have a pleasant, fresh smell.

Reading through the ingredients list, there is nothing worrying

listed at all. No odd, nasty chemicals - just natural, organic ingredients.

On the negative side - I felt they dried out rather quickly. They come in a plastic wallet - the kind you get for things like baby wipes and cosmetic wipes. The packet is to be resealed, each time you pull out a wipe. I did this but still they dried out somewhat. This may simply be a one-off. I haven’t tested out another pack yet. Another, moderate, negative aspect is that these wipes are not biodegradable or flushable. I would certainly prefer to use wipes that can be ...

• ethically disposed of. However the fibre that makes the wipes is from sustainable forests and does not contain chlorine. So it is a toss-up really, from an ethical point of view. I would buy these again, if I couldn’t find a biodegradable alternative.

As far as I know, Beaming Baby do make biodegradable products so perhaps these wipes will soon be biodegradable.

Further plus points, for those the closely follow concerns around the chemicals we use in cosmetics and other products is that these wipes do not contain parabens of SLS. These are associated with cancer. Lots of more ethical companies now

make products without these nasties.

Overall i believe that these wipes work well to remove make-up, they are also handy for sticky fingers, if you run out of baby wipes. Yet they are more expensive than some baby wipes so probably not the best choice for regular hand wiping. The pack I have doesnt list how many are in there but there isn’t lots.

I like Beaming Baby Organic Facial Cleansing Wipes. However, I would like more in a pack and would like them to be biodegradable. I believe they are worthy of 8 out of 10 for ethics and effective cleaning power!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311021561690429/k2311a021/2.1.12