Bio d Toilet Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • The scent of the product is a little odd, in my opinion
  • I am happy with the ethical achievements of Bio d Toilet Cleaner and I believe it is an effective toilet cleaner
  • If you want a clean toilet and care about the planet, I recommend trying this product

• by hazeyleesedixon

We use Bio d Toilet Cleaner to keep our toilet basin clean and fresh. In my opinion it works very well. We have the 5 litre size which is absolutely huge and has lasted for over a year. This size is a little difficult to pour around the basin so if you try this product, try refilling the litre size. Buying larger containers of Bio d Toilet Cleaner does work out out cheaper. Quite handy if you can store the larger size container.

The scent of

the product is a little odd, in my opinion. It smells almost herbal with an undercurrent of something moderately chemical. That said, the scent of the product isn’t enough to stop me using it.

It does a good job of cleaning the toilet. If left on, when you next flush, most toilet marks are removed. For more (ahem) stubborn stains you need to remove with a tissue or a cloth alongside the toilet cleaner.

Like all Bio d products this is not tested on animals and ...

• is a fairly ethical product. The surfacants in this product are derived from plant based materials. This makes it much better to protect our planet. In my opinion, there is very little point having a sparkling toilet, if you do so at the expense of the planet. Such as effecting water sources. This is what harsh chemical do to the planet.

I am happy with the ethical achievements of Bio d Toilet Cleaner and I believe it is an effective toilet cleaner. It doesn’t do anything with limescale though.

It doesn’t claim to either but it would be nice to find a product that is not horrific for the environment but actually removes limescale.

If you want a clean toilet and care about the planet, I recommend trying this product. It does have the best of the worlds. I would like a better scent though. So hopefully Bio d will make a toilet cleaner that smells of flowers or something in the future.

Overall I feel Bio d Toilet Cleaner is worth 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531021561660429/k2311a021/2.1.12