Bio d Washing Powder  » Housewares  »
  • I believe that is as good as harsher, chemical washing powders
  • However, in my experience most washing powders needs a helping hand when it comes to heavy staining
  • If you feel you want a scent to your laundry, I recommend putting some essential oil into the drum - don't mix essential oil to the detergent
  • They do sell a laundry liquid too which also work to resolve this problem but I haven't tried to liquid yet
  • Overall I think Bio d Washing Powder is an effective laundry detergent and recommend it

• by hazeyleesedixon

I use Bio d Washing Powder as my regular washing powder. I believe that is as good as harsher, chemical washing powders.

If you like your laundry to have a soapy smell after washing, this won’t provide that. Laundry remains scent-free after washing with Bio d Washing Powder. For me, scent isn’t important. As a detergent it removes most stubborn stains, even at low temperatures. Very heavy staining needs a soak in stain

remover first or stain remover adding to your wash. However, in my experience most washing powders needs a helping hand when it comes to heavy staining.

Like most washing powders, you add Bio d Washing Powder into the drawer of your washing machine. You don’t need much for a good cleaning action.

If you feel you want a scent to your laundry, I recommend putting some essential oil into the drum - don’t mix ...

• essential oil to the detergent.

You can use Bio d Washing Powder at low temperatures. I don’t tend to wash above 40 degrees anyway and don’t have any problems with my laundry looking dirty after a wash.

One possible downside, which you get with most powdered detergents, is that you can sometimes get powdery residue on some fabrics, following the wash. For example black, silky clothes sometimes have a white residue on them

after the wash. This seems to happen with all the powder detergents I’be tried and Bio d Washing Powder is no different. An extra rinse solves this problem. They do sell a laundry liquid too which also work to resolve this problem but I haven’t tried to liquid yet.

Overall I think Bio d Washing Powder is an effective laundry detergent and recommend it. I believe is is worth 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531021561600429/k2311a021/2.1.12