Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (shampoo)  » Cosmetics  »
  • I used to love to change shampoos once in a while because it was fun to experience different scents, lotions and the effects they have but I've stuck with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and condition for more than a year and I refuse to try another shampoo
  • This shampoo also contains natural products including Hawaiian coconut and orchid which not only make the hair soft, easy to wash and tangle-free but make the hair smell amazing too
  • I recommend it to anyone like me who has naturally dry and hard to manage hair

• by ilovereviewing

I used to love to change shampoos once in a while because it was fun to experience different scents, lotions and the effects they have but I’ve stuck with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and condition for more than a year and I refuse to try another shampoo.

I remember choosing Herbal Essences Hello Hydration because before I had started using it, my hair used

to be a complete mess. It was always dry and lifeless, which made it easy to get knots, tangles, damaged hair and split-ends. I was skeptical about this one shampoo because I had tried so many others that had proved to be quite useless and did the opposite of what they were supposed to do.

However from the very first time I opened the lid, I fell in love with it. It smelled so good and the color was very attractive too. It looked almost metallic and had a brilliant blue-turquoise shine. The lotion was very easy to rub into my hair and it took less than 20 seconds to have created a generous lather on top of my head. When I rinsed it out, I was also surprised ...

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (shampoo)
      that my hair retained the smoothness of when I had applied the shampoo, even though the shampoo wasn’t in it anymore. The conditioner just made my hair even smoother and it rinsed out easily in the water, unlike many other conditioners that take forever to get completely out of your hair.

make the hair soft, easy to wash and tangle-free but make the hair smell amazing too. The Herbal Essences Shampoo has certainly worked wonders for me, the formula has kept my hair so much easier to manage… soft, smooth and moisturized. I recommend it to anyone like me who has naturally dry and hard to manage hair. It’s sure to work wonders for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311021561520429/k2311a021/2.1.12