Bear Mountain State Park, New York  » Leisure  »
3006 Seven Lakes Drive Bear Mountain, New York 10911
  • I decided to go and just try it out, but came back with a heavy load of cash that was worth the trip

• by Sanoma

Taking my kids and closely related friends and family for an evening at the Bear Mountain State park is incredibly enjoyable for the whole family. There is a diverse list of quality sights and nature trails that will entertain the whole family. I’m particularly amazed that my one year old son has picked up lots of words to say from hearing the elders talk about the park. The elderly people including my corporate friends always show their love and insight when going for

long walks through this area.

I would never have imagined such a place existed when I brought my home which is twenty miles away from the sight. As a matter of fact, ten years into my residence in a neighboring town, one of my co-workers invited me to attend a marriage ceremony and brunch at Bear Mountain. My first thought was that this place must be an old and well preserved monument that looks and feels like Native Indian preserves. Through all the nervousness ...

• of not knowing what this place was like, I finally got there with my whole family and loved seeing the scenic river valleys and animals including bears, dears, and swans.

This place called Bear Mountain is a must see place for people of all ages. Its a great place for individuals and close friends to reminisce and talk about current affairs. I’m a huge fan of nature preservation and want to see more places like Bear Mountain.

Though it was my first visit to this

park, I’ve had some better known experiences at this place. Every December, my company hosts an annual running competition here, and the winner gets five days of work pay as the prize. I decided to go and just try it out, but came back with a heavy load of cash that was worth the trip. My family was so excited that I accomplished this. My family really likes this place to, since the scenic ravines, mountains and lakes make my older son brag about going there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 611021561470329/k2311a021/2.1.12