Mavis Discount Tires, Luzerne County, PA  » Cars  »
92 Wyoming Ave. Edwardsville PA, 18704
  • During one of my routine rest area stops in Virginia, I noticed my car swaying towards the right passenger side
  • The service here is like magic, since my experience at Sears and Costco weren't as good

• by Sanoma

I’ve always wanted to stay rest assured that my family and friends would be safe in our cars. My sports utility vehicle is the safest car I have, but needs new tires every once in a while. No other retailer of tires I have shopped at matches the quality and services received from Mavis Discount Tires of Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.

Last fall, I had gone on vacation towards South Carolina, which is six hundred miles away from

my home in Northern New Jersey. I was driving my Lexus LS four wheel drive vehicle which handles well on most roads. During one of my routine rest area stops in Virginia, I noticed my car swaying towards the right passenger side. Right away, I skipped my lunch and gasoline fill up stop and drove my way to the local Mavis Discount Tire store.

When I finally entered the lot, I noticed that my wheel plates had ...

• fallen off near the front of the garage. A service worker spotted it and helped pick up the dislodged parts coming of my tire. He set aside a spot near the garage for me to park, since my car was in high need of maintenance. After logging in with the cashier and purchasing tires with the necessary services, I sat aside in the waiting area. This designated spot is quite entertaining, since I got to read
        three of my favorite magazines and watch a little news report through the television.

It only took them less than forty minutes to finish. The service here is like magic, since my experience at Sears and Costco weren’t as good. Usually, it takes two hours for me to get my car back from these two service providers. This auto service provider called Mavis Discount Tires is now my favorite place to purchase and service my car’s tires.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91021561460329/k2311a021/2.1.12