Renu Multi Purpose Solution for Soft Contact Lenses  » Health  »
  • I thought my future life would be doomed and I would have to wear eye glasses for the rest of my life

• by Sanoma

The first time I placed contact lenses on, I didn’t feel any hurt or irritation. But, after about two to three hours of continuous wear, the lenses became dry and annoying to my senses. Whenever I had these kinds of symptoms, I felt like crying. Countless times during work, dry contact lenses bothered me with hot and pink eyed symptoms.

Renu’s multipurpose solution was purchased as a gift to me by my mother. She had taken advice from her co-workers

who used the solution and felt good about it. At only three months after trying contact lenses, I started experimenting with this saline solution. I thought my future life would be doomed and I would have to wear eye glasses for the rest of my life. But, after three consecutive days of rubbing and rinsing my lenses with this new product, I can attest that this miracle solution works wonders.

It has never been problematic for my vision, and I ...

• can wear the lenses a full six hours more than I did before. Of course, any contact lens that is worn for more than twenty four hours will become dry and lack enough solution. But this incredible water and salt saline product has oxygen technology that makes it safer for long term use. I’ve tried wearing my lenses for two days straight without any changing, and it did work. No eye problems or red eye fatigue developed for me.
        Although it is not recommended to wear contact lenses this long, if by accident someone does, it is much safer.

Renu’s contact lens solution has worked wonders for me. For about two long months of persistent wear and pain, I thought my future would be filled with prescription eye glasses. It never occurred to me that the pain and eye fatigue associated with lenses would go away. All this changed in a sudden as I started using Renu’s solution regularly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341021561450329/k2311a021/2.1.12