Excel Years 9-11 Step-by-Step Algebra 3 Workbook  » Books  »
  • Maths has always been my weak subject and I have had a lot of difficulty understanding how algebra works, which is why I found this book very useful
  • I like how they place it that way, because it is so much easier to answer questions when I have plenty of examples on the previous page to use as a guide
  • For people struggling with difficult algebra or anyone who needs help building on basic algebra, I would definitely recommend them to buy this book

• by ilovereviewing

This book is priced at $16.95(AUD) online. It’s the last book in a series of three books and as its name suggests, it focuses on algebra.

Maths has always been my weak subject and I have had a lot of difficulty understanding how algebra works, which is why I found this book very useful. It reviews the important basic concepts and that made it easier for me to understand each page without having to work through the previous two books.

The book

is separated into different aspects and whenever I can’t remember something or want to learn a particular part, I can just look at the table of contents that divides everything up easily. Each aspect has four pages and the first page not only has an introduction that explains what it is teaching, it also has heaps of examples. For me, the more examples there are, the better! The examples are then followed by a page of questions. I like how they place ...

• it that way, because it is so much easier to answer questions when I have plenty of examples on the previous page to use as a guide. Then when I finish, I can check my answers. The next two pages give fully worked solutions and detailed explanations. I’ve finished using this book, and there has been no question I did not understand after reading the explanations.

I also love how well organized this book is. The questions are sorted from easy to

hard, and the presentation is very neat. They provide large spaces and lines to write answers on and when a question needs to be solved in two or more steps, they provide the matching number of lines to show working out on. I find this very efficient and I benefited much more using this book than any other maths workbook. For people struggling with difficult algebra or anyone who needs help building on basic algebra, I would definitely recommend them to buy this book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171021561420329/k2311a021/2.1.12