Uniden Dect 6.0 Home Telephone  » Electronics  »
0.5
  • This purchase was a complete waste of my money and unfortunately I will never buy a Uniden phone again

• by C.Channing

The Uniden Dect 6.0 home telephone is a phone I purchased from K-Mart. I have had Uniden phones in the past which is why I was comfortable with the purchase, and I liked that along with the base phone it came with two cordless phones for me to place in different rooms.

When I first purchased the phone there were parts missing which should have been a clue for me to buy another phone entirely instead of exchanging it for another Uniden dect 6.0. Once I had

everything plugged in it was working great for the first couple of months then things began to go downhill rapidly.

One of the first problems I had with the phone is one of my cordless handsets went dead–handset 2 to be exact. I kept it on the charger and it still would not work and then it got to the point where the screen no longer displayed anything. Shortly after handset 2 died handset 3 began to act up as well. It wasn’t as bad as handset ...

• 2, but now I can no longer use it because it hangs up on people after a few minutes of conversation, and thankfully the base recognizes lines on hold because it is the only way I prevent complete hang ups.

Now I am down to the base phone which is the only phone of the three to still be working. Although I am glad the base phone is still working it defeats my reason for wanting to purchase it in the first place since the other two

handsets don’t even work anymore.

Overall, I would not advise anyone looking for a home phone with multiple handsets to purchase the Uniden dect 6.0. Their phones start off fine and then they just die on you for no apparent reason. Despite all the multi-functions the Uniden phone provides, in the end it’s just not worth it when you find that the money you spent goes down the drain. This purchase was a complete waste of my money and unfortunately I will never buy a Uniden phone again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161021561390329/k2311a021/2.1.12