Earth friendly baby organic chamomile and calendula eco baby wipes
  • I recommend them and believe they are worth 8 out of 10

• by hazeyleesedixon

We recently ran out of baby wipes and our ethical stance on product choice meant that I wanted to buy something biodegradable and organic. Our usual brand of baby wipes can only be bought online and in a limited number of shops. Therefore I tried a new brand that is more readily available on the UK high street.

I purchased Earth friendly baby organic chamomile and calendula eco baby wipes. The name of the product

is something of a mouthful but crucially they are biodegradable, fairly reasonable priced for an eco product and contain organic ingredients.

Upon using these on my 4 year old stepson - they do their job well. They remove all the gunk and stickyness following a meal and do not effect his sensitive skin. They also smell lovely and fresh.

Given his age, there is no need for us to use them for nappy clean ups ...

• but we do hope to use this product on our baby-to-be (I am 37 weeks pregnant).

We also reuse these wipes to clean up spillages on the floor etc. Given the sturdy nature of the wipes, once they have been rinsed, they can be reused a few times.

I have also used the wipes to remove make-up and they work well for this purpose, even around the eye area.

On the negative side, the packaging does not

indicate that these wipes can be flushed down the toilet. Some biodegradable wipes can be flushed, in small numbers. None-the-less, both ethically and practically - these are a good buy.

There are 72 wipes in a pack and have lasted us over 3 months (my stepson only stays once a week though and you would get through them much faster if using for nappy changes).

I recommend them and believe they are worth 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5431011561290131/k2311a0131/1.31.12