Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you try out this product, to get best results, I suggest that you apply a lip balm after you have exfoliated your lips and dried your lips
  • Lush also sell a variety of lip balms but I have no personal experience of these

• by hazeyleesedixon

I recently received Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub as part of a birthday gift. I was pleased because the winter weather had been playing havoc with my lips and thus they were in desperate need of some TLC. I immediately tested the lip scrub out.

On opening the container, I was hit by the smell of of sweets. This made me want to eat the product but fortunately I resisted. On applying the scrub to my mouth, it made a pleasant

but unsual popping sensation. I massaged the scrub in then rinsed.

It worked well. It removes the dead skin gently and improves the texture of your lips. My lips felt soft after using it. Continued use has improved my lips.

More negatively, the container is quite small so it makes sense to use it sparingly. The lip scrub is bright green in color and therefore a little too bright and radioactive looking for my taste but that isn’t a ...

• huge negative point. They do sell similar products in less crazy colors.

Overall I’m pleased with the product and will be using it again in the future.

If you try out this product, to get best results, I suggest that you apply a lip balm after you have exfoliated your lips and dried your lips. Lush also sell a variety of lip balms but I have no personal experience of these.

Lush also sell other types of lip scrub, as

part of the same range of products. The others are a little less in your face, colour-wise. I have spotted pink and a yellowy gold on their website.

Lush are an ethical company that sell online and on the UK high street. There products are not tested on animals and they have an ethical stance on things like C02, biodiversity, community trade etc.

Given the vast improvement in my lips, I’m awarding Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub 9 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131011561280131/k2311a0131/1.31.12