Sensodyne total care gel does it work?  » Health  »
4.7
  • I recently noticed that my teeth had become quite sensitive and thus tested out some toothpaste designed for sensitive teeth

• by hazeyleesedixon

I recently noticed that my teeth had become quite sensitive and thus tested out some toothpaste designed for sensitive teeth. The product I chose was Sensodyne total care gel. I was sceptical about toothpastes for sensitive teeth, simply because I doubted that a sensitive toothpaste would be any different to ordinary paste. I was wrong. Sensodyne total care gel actually does

prevent teeth sensitivity. I’m not sure how it works but it does. More than that, it leaves your teeth feeling smooth and looking a little bit whiter.

The flavor of the paste is a very strong mint which leaves your tongue tingling for a short time after use. This is not unpleasant and actually makes your mouth feel super fresh. A fresh mouth has the added benefit of fresh breath too! The tongue tingling only lasts for about 10 seconds or so. If you dislike very strong minty flavors, this may not be the paste for you. Some of their other toothpastes for sensitive teeth may be less strong in flavor.

I would say that only a small amount ...

• Sensodyne total care gel does it work?
      is required to achieve a good job of cleaning your teeth. Less than pea-sized is enough. Sensodyne toothpastes are not the cheapest on the shelf but Sensodyne total care gel is worth the money. You can buy it online and in most supermarkets, chemists etc.

I’m awaiting a visit to the dentist and anticipate a few fillings. One of

my teeth is particularly damaged and therefore doesn’t respond well to sweet, cold or very hot foods. Sensodyne actually greatly reduces pain in this tooth.

I recommend Sensodyne total care gel. For sensitive teeth it is really effective. Even if you don’t have sensitive teeth, as a general toothpaste it works well. Therefore, I’m awarding 9 out of 10 for this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3431011561270131/k2311a0131/1.31.12