Bio d household polish  » Housewares  »
  • Although it is not specifically sold as a glass cleaning product, I believe it is suitable for this purpose
  • I suggest that you don't use this product to clean your LCD screens - better just to use a soft, slightly damp cloth for that
  • I recommend this product and believe is worth 9 out of 10

• by hazeyleesedixon

Overall, I’m a fan of Bio d products. They don’t test on animals and do not use harsh chemicals. I recently bought their Bio d household polish. It smells pretty much like any other household polish and comes in a squirty bottle for easy application.

I have used this polish on most suitable household surfaces including wood, ceramic, perspex and glass including mirrors. In general it works well on all of these surfaces. Stubborn

stains need a little extra elbow grease. It doesn’t leave unpleasant tide marks on mirrors, if used sparingly. Although it is not specifically sold as a glass cleaning product, I believe it is suitable for this purpose.

It can be bought in different sized bottles - I have the 750 ml sized bottle. This has lasted for months, in part due to my infrequent polishing habits! Yet a little does go a long way.

I would ...

• guess that the key cleaning ingredient is carnauba wax - upon spraying the product onto a surface, there is a waxy feel to the liquid. The list of ingredients are small and sound safe, say compared to some of the lengthy lists of suspect ingredients found in some cleaning products.

Bio d household polish is approved by the Vegan society and it is made in the UK.

It does polish your surfaces effectively and unlike some products, doesn’t leave

you wondering whether you have just breathed in something unsuitable for your lungs.

I suggest that you don’t use this product to clean your LCD screens - better just to use a soft, slightly damp cloth for that. Despite it’s gentle nature, tv screens etc are very sensitive indeed.

I recommend this product and believe is worth 9 out of 10. Plus there is no need to buy a separate glass cleaner so you save some money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5331011561230131/k2311a0131/1.31.12