Dollywood Amusement Park in Pigeon Forge, TN  » Entertainment  »
1020 Dollywood Ln Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
  • The singing, dancing shows I was impressed with
  • I enjoy being entertained with singing and dancing
  • The cost for the park is average for an amusement park
  • I paid fifty seven dollars for a days worth of rides, shows and entertainment
  • I also enjoyed the park because it was beautiful and the landscaping made the park even better

• by pengirl

I went to Dollywood for the first time with a friend. We went at Christmas time because my friend bragged that the Christmas decorations were so pretty that time of year. I was not disappointed!

I will say that Dollywood is a beautiful park. The buildings are attractive and wooden and well maintained. I like the country feel to the park. The signs and landscaping is also well maintained and beautiful. There are plenty of areas to stop for a beautiful picture which my friend and I did quite frequently. The park is wooded and has beautiful flowers and decorations such as signs and fences.

There a good many rides in the park as well. If you come to the park looking for adrenaline rushing rides than this is not the amusement park for you. There are a few rides that are adrenaline rushing , but most of the rides are either flinging you about or spinning you here and there. There are three roller coasters in the park, and one was a rough wooden roller coaster while the other two were really short and not too exciting. The park is mainly made up of shows which is the main reason most people come to this park. There are singing shows, dancing shows, plays ...

• and animal shows. The animal show I went to was on exotic birds and was impressive. The performers got the audience involved and let some people touch the birds. The singing, dancing shows I was impressed with. I enjoy being entertained with singing and dancing.

The cost for the park is average for an amusement park. I paid fifty seven dollars for a days worth of rides, shows and entertainment. The park was not super crowded since it was chilly outside in December, so I was able to ride as many rides as I wanted to. There are plenty of restaurants and food options in the park. The

food cost is high like most amusement parks, but I did tough it up and pay ten dollars for a hamburger meal.

I would say my main disappointment with the park was the variety of rides. I was hoping for more rides such as roller coasters. The cost for the park was the same as amusement parks that have a wide variety of rides, so I was disappointed there.

I enjoyed Dollywood mainly because of the shows. I always enjoy a good show. I also enjoyed the park because it was beautiful and the landscaping made the park even better. Overall, I will return to Dollywood !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5931011561170131/k2311a0131/1.31.12