Amen (Single) -Eden’s Edge  » Music  »
  • To my surprise- this song of theirs was amazing
  • There are so many lines I love in this song

• by swim4evr09

When I first heard this song I almost wrote a letter to Eden’s Edge asking if they wrote this song for me. Every line of this song is parrelel with my experiences. I had never heard of this band before this song. I saw it as one of the song iTunes songs on the country page and curiously listened to it. To my surprise- this song of theirs was amazing. They remind me a lot of a more country version of Lady Antebellum with a bigger country twang. Anyway, this song can be relateable to so many people. I am sure what happens in this song has happen to almost everyone once in their life. It is all about knowing this guy, who

you liked but couldn’t admit your feelings to because he was with another girl- you don’t know why he was with this girl for so long, but he finally leaves her, so you sing “Amen” and you can finally let your feelings out. And he realizes you are the one for him too! Such a cute song, I still can’t get over it. I have been listening to it none stop for the last hour.

There are so many lines I love in this song. I’ll share a few, “You finally came out of that love coma boy, someone give me an amen, can I get a thank god hallejuh? You finally saw what she was doing to ya.” For me, it took ...

• this guy I liked a long year and a half to realize that this girl he was dating wasn’t right for him. This line symbolizes the moment when I guy realizes that. Alright, so this is probably my favorite line of the whole song, “I could of probably said something, you wouldn’t of heard it if I train was coming. Oh I, I had a really good reason, for hiding my feelings…but I can finally spit it out.” This line represents that time when a guy is so in love and overshadowed by ‘that girl’ that he is blinded by the reality that the relationship isn’t right. The music video to this is really cool! It acts out this whole song word for
        word, and follows the story. It is set in an old fashioned town and it ends with this guy at a dance…and realizes the one girl that held back her feelings the whole time was right for him. They end up dancing and it is just really cute! The girl who is the lead singer is really pretty and her voice is beautiful.

I will be on the lookout for more songs by this artist cause this song is absoluetly great. This song could not be more relateable to my life and I am sure with many others as well. It has a great melody and as the song progresses it tells a story. Simple meaning; but that is what makes it awesome! 10/10 hands down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1430011561120231/k2311a0130/1.30.12