Coconut Lime Breeze Body Mist by Bath and Body Works
  • I love a good body mist anytime of the year
  • I think that Coconut Lime Breeze by Bath and Body Works is a great choice for anytime of the year
  • Bath and Body Works usually has amazing prices on quality products and this product is no exception
  • I suggest grown ladies, teenagers, and the more mature crowd to all try this scent out
  • Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze is just a body mist that I believe most ladies will love

• by Gina Gott

I love a good body mist anytime of the year. It is the perfect solution for days when you do not feel like wearing a heavy perfume, but you still want to smell good. I think that Coconut Lime Breeze by Bath and Body Works is a great choice for anytime of the year. It smells like summer and fits right in that season, but in the winter time just the scent of it will lift your spirits and remind you of the warm and fun days that are coming. Bath and Body Works usually has amazing prices on quality products and this product is no exception. I suggest grown ladies, teenagers, and the more mature crowd to all try this scent out. It is a fragrance that I believe most women can really appreciate.

This scent has a great mixture of fragrance notes to enjoy. There is some coconut

water, bergamot, lemon, and lime in this scent along with some yummy tangerine. This fragrance also has notes of neroli, melon, jasmmine, and sandalwood along with musk. There is also a hint of vanilla that really adds something special to this scent. This fragrance is very unique and will get you a ton of compliments when you wear it. I know that my husband loves it on me and someone usually asks me what I am wearing when I go out somewhere with this scent on.

I like that this scent is good for day or night. It is the perfect scent to wear to work and then just spritz a little bit more on before you go out in the evening. You can change your clothes and dress up, but still wear the same fragrance if you have this stuff on. This is a wonderful scent for just about ...

• any occasion. You will really be amazed at how good this stuff smells when you give it a try. It is a nice and gentle scent that really smells good and sticks with you throughout the day. It is not overpowering at all.

This scent stays on my skin for about 4 or 5 hours before I need to do a little touch up spritz. That is acceptable for a body mist. I usually carry around a bottle of this stuff in my purse when I have it on, so that I can spritz it anytime that I need to. I like spraying it after lunch, because it is the perfect little pick me up. This scent is invigorating and really reminds me of good things like the beach and vacation. This body mist is normally $12.00 for a 8 fl oz bottle. I was happy to find it on

sale for $4.00. Bath and Body Works really offers some amazing deals sometimes! I think they have such great sales to get people hooked on their wonderful body mists and other items.

All that I can say about this body mist is simply to get one for yourself. I really enjoy the scent. I like that it is the perfect strength and not to much. I like that is has a unique scent that is unlike the body mists that you can get from the drugstore. Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze is just a body mist that I believe most ladies will love. This product is not expensive, so check it out. I am going to get a couple more bottles while this stuff is still on sale. I will continue to get it when it goes back up to full price too because this stuff is really worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5630011561110231/k2311a0130/1.30.12