Sensa Weight Loss System  » Health  »
1.0
  • I bought Sensa on the trial offer for just almost two dollars with free shipping
  • I was impressed and I couldn't wait to start
  • Unfortunately I have come to realize through my study of various diets (those of which I have tried or learned through dietary classes) that most are strict and don't leave much room for extras
  • I was still on month one when I decided it just wasn't for me
  • I wouldn't recommend Sensa to anyone because of the known facts and my experience

• by Jassibelle

Diets can be overwhelming, I know. Sometime we need a quick break. Something that will help us to lose weight while we get to eat whatever we want. Let me repeat : Lose weight while we eat whatever we want. To some this is a miracle. To others its just unbelievable.

I was watching some random reality tv show when I first saw the commercial for Sensa. You know the product that you just sprinkle on top of your food and magically lose weight. Yes that one. They told me that if I called in the next ten minutes I would great a steal. And I did, I’m not going to withhold that from you. I bought Sensa on the trial offer for just almost two dollars with free shipping. It arrived at my door in between 7-10 days and it came in a small box with a two month supply, a guide, a dvd, and a discount pharmacy card. I was impressed and I couldn’t wait to start.

Like with most women diets don’t really stick with me unless I am allowed some freedom. Unfortunately I have come to realize through my study of various diets (those of which I have tried or learned through dietary classes) that most are strict and don’t leave much room for extras. No carbs, limited fats, maximum calories with a food minimum. Its stressful and just leaves me hungry. In fact I was hungry when I received my package from Sensa. I opened it and sprinkled some of the salty side on two slices of pepperoni pizza and some fries. I had high hopes that the little secret in Sensa would keep me from eating the whole meal, but it didn’t. I ate like normal and I was very surprised.

I tried again with just about everything I ate for the next couple days. I still ate the same amount of food and to make matters worse when I would sprinkle Sensa it would come out as a powder ...

• and kind of trigger my allergies. I felt like defeated. I was still on month one when I decided it just wasn’t for me. I called to cancel and was put on hold for about seventeen minutes. Reasoning why? Well after the first month Sensa will charge your card a total of $89.99. And every month will be that same price. Why would they want you to cancel? That’s hefty. Sadly enough you can buy Sensa from other retailers for a lower price.

I ended up sending Sensa back with everything they gave to me. Well except the discount pharmacy card. Who doesn’t like getting discounts? I told them that maybe I had a reaction to Sensa that triggered my allergies and made my asthma flare up a little. They assured me it was hypoallergenic but whatever. Its in my mind it effects my body.

The whole “secret” to Sensa is ingredients that channel your mind to help you eat less. When you sprinkle its supposed to

send a message to your brain to allow you to believe that you’re full. The outcome is supposed to be you not eating your whole meal. Unfortunately the heavy down side is that Sensa promotes eating whatever you want which means although your not finishing your unhealthy meal, your still eating unhealthy. Telling people what the want to hear really isn’t a healthy choice when it pertains to this. But hey, that’s my logic.

I wouldn’t recommend Sensa to anyone because of the known facts and my experience. Save money. Save time. Cut your own portions back. Eat only when your hungry and stop when you are satisfied. If this is difficult for you then try taking smaller portions of a meal. Sometimes our eyes are bigger than our stomachs and we cant help but to eat more. Drink a lot of water before and during consumption. It also helps you to feel full. Its all in the mind. Its in your mind, it effects your body.

Sensa Weight Loss System

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430011561080231/k2311a0130/1.30.12