Finesse Hair Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • This under-5-dollars (price varies from store to store, but I have never seen any price over $5.00) beauty product is alcohol-free, so it does not leave your hair feeling sticky or hard
  • Many hair-mousse products, however, are alcohol-free today

• by Aaron’s Girl
      Not everyone’s hair looks best styled with mousse, but for those people who do use mousse as a styling product, this review is a must-read. This under-5-dollars (price varies from store to store, but I have never seen any price over $5) beauty product is alcohol-free, so it does not leave your hair feeling sticky or hard.

Many hair-mousse

products, however, are alcohol-free today.

What makes this product stand out above all others is the way my hair feels after use.

I apply it to my wet hair (although you can also use on dry hair), and, when my hair is dry, it feels so incredibly soft! When I don’t use any mousse, my hair does not ...

• feel so soft.

When I use other hair products, my hair does not feel so soft.

Whatever ingredient Finesse adds to this hair-care item seems to be lacking in every other hair product I’ve tried.

As I have very curly hair, I also enjoy the great control it lends my locks.

Without Finesse hair mousse, my hair

has a lion’s-mane tendency.

When I use this product, however, my curls are very neatly held in place.

You don’t have to have wild, curly hair, though, to enjoy Finesse.

My husband has short, thick straight hair, and I’ve converted him from gel to Finesse mousse- it works wonderfully well as he styles his hair into that bed-head look!

Finesse Hair Mousse
    Reported prices :
    5.00 USDwell.ca

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31131115611030/k2311a1113/11.13.05