Uomo Police ( For Men ) Perfume
1.5
  • In my experience, this brand is one of my less visited in terms of choosing what I want to wear
  • I think the woody nuance here provided a slight masculine base yet too weak to last
  • The thing that I dislike is how the scent resulted into a towering display of floral scent
  • The scent in its entirety resulted in something pale and definitely not ideal for a perfume which is called Uomo
  • It is not very manly after all, I thought that a perfume which is name as Man would have a genuine interpretation

• by ibizaspain

Uomo Police is a male fragrance from famous Italian fashion eyewear maker Police. I have known the brand since I was child when my mom used to patronize the product. I picked Uomo Police to try out their scents. In my experience, this brand is one of my less visited in terms of choosing what I want to wear. This perfume comes in a very intriguing and eye-catching flacon. The bottle was golden yellow and in a cylindrical form. It was quite glaring and really in tune for the olfactory group which it belongs. My only demurral is that the color is not to masculine. The word “uomo” is Italian for Man so it should have created something more appropriately masculine. One great thing about the choice

of color though is that it is youthful.

This is another scent which blows my nose with its top notes. One of the top notes is pimento–a sweet but pungent smell which obviously starts the spicy stir of the scent. Another top note was cardamom–this is something spicy too but there is a great aromatic front to its smell. The opening was wild for me as it starts something spicy. The middle notes were violet, geranium and sage. The smell of violet is something aromatic but floral and powdery. The smell of geranium is so sweet but there is that clean and aquatic hints in between its floral smell. The floral aroma of geranium is splendid because it is pure just like rose or jasmine. Sage gave off ...

• another aromatic side to the scent. It is stinky but the middle part was great because of violet and geranium. The base nots were sandalwood, amber and musk. The base was humid and the strong underlying fragrance is that of sandalwood. I think the woody nuance here provided a slight masculine base yet too weak to last. The smell is classified as aromatic spicy.

The scent when it started gave me a strong a feeling that this is something masculine and enticingly sexy. Something that can provide that strong aromatic scent but quite pleasing and addicting as it prolong. When the scent segued with the middle notes, the earlier spiciness was torn into pieces and a full floral aromatic side surfaced. I do have nothing with these

floral notes but the overall effect came too feminine. The smell of geranium cleansed the aromatic spicy side of the scent, as if the scent now becomes something floral. There were moments that the scent was beautiful, it was when the floral notes congested the scent. Then the base gave off something sensual and woody. The thing that I dislike is how the scent resulted into a towering display of floral scent. I feel that the floral aroma of violet and geranium blitzed the scent with feminine pattern. The scent in its entirety resulted in something pale and definitely not ideal for a perfume which is called Uomo. It is not very manly after all, I thought that a perfume which is name as “Man” would have a genuine interpretation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626011560670931/k2311a0126/1.26.12