Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a small bottle of this lotion the last time that I was in Bath and Body Works
  • I enjoy using it on my feet, legs, and arms and everywhere else
  • Other than the scent, I love how this stuff leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth
  • I like the small bottles because they are very easy to carry around with me wherever I go

• by Gina Gott

I bought a small bottle of this lotion the last time that I was in Bath and Body Works. It was very cheap, so I figured that it wouldn’t hurt to try it out. I always love trying new things from Bath and Body Works that I haven’t used before and I end up loving most of them. This lotion is a good product and not only works good as a lotion, but it also smells very good. If you are looking for a lotion that will keep your skin moisturized and do all that it is suppose to do, then you can not miss - Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Lotion.

This product has many good ingredients that will help your skin to stay hydrated. It has Shea Butter in it, Jojoba Oil, and Vitamin E along with many other good ingredients that work

to keep your skin feeling the way that it should. It also has some Vanilla orchid in it and a fruity scent. It has sparkling Red Pear in it along with Chiffon Musk. The scent is very soft and sensual when you apply it to your skin. It gently lingers for hours too. This stuff is a great alternative to perfume if you just want a barely there - close to your skin - type of fragrance.

This lotion is not greasy at all. It is nice and creamy - very easy to rub into your skin. I can put this lotion absolutely anywhere that I want. It is a great body lotion and good for all skin types. It is not irritating at all. I enjoy using it on my feet, legs, and arms and everywhere else. Other than the scent, I love how ...

• this stuff leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. This is a great moisturizing lotion that I usually end up using several times throughout the day. I really like the way that this stuff makes my skin feel.

The price is amazing. I bought the small 2 oz travel size lotion for only a $3.50. That is a great deal for a lotion. I really loved it and plan on going back this week and getting a bigger bottle of it or several small bottles. I like the small bottles because they are very easy to carry around with me wherever I go. I just stick one in my pocketbook and it is always there when I want to use it on my hands or wherever. This stuff is a great value. Why spend a ton of money on other lotions when this stuff really

works just as good?

I am a big fan of this yummy smelling Bath and Body Work’s Lotion. It is cheap and a great bargain. If you want a quality product that will help your skin stay hydrated then you might as well use one that smells this good. This is a lotion that I will use a lot of. Try it out for yourself and see if you enjoy it as much as me. I will say that the only reason that you will fall in love with it would be because of the scent. If you do not like the scent, then this lotion is not going to be for you. For the price you can risk trying it out though. If you end up not liking it, then you can always give it to a friend. You could end up really enjoying it like I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126011560620931/k2311a0126/1.26.12