Nintendo Wii
  • Definitely, better graphics would be an advantage

• by sam
      The Nintendo Wii has turned out to be the most successful console produced by the original king of games, Nintendo. My friend has one and the focus of the Wii is totally on gameplay in comparison to the Xbox 360 or the Playstation3 which focus on heavy graphics and visually immersive worlds. My TV was able to go only up to 480i which was not great in terms of graphics but like I mentioned, that’s not the point.

The new motion sensitive controller is how Nintendo is bringing about the revolution. You can use it to box

in boxing, as a sword, to control a bowling ball and unlimited other ways by waving it around like you would a fist or a sword or your own hand.

I had to get used to it in the beginning but after an hour or so, its totally fun. The gameplay sucks you like never before.

I’ve never played golf before, but on the Wii it was a lot of fun and so was tennis. Many people complain about it tiring them out, but it didn’t really bother me that much.

Another new thing about the ...

• controller is a small built in speaker, which plays different sound effects during the games. The controllers use double-A batteries, and after two days of gaming we had used up around half of the battery life.

The Wii very small compared to the PS3 or the Xbox360. Its got disc drive that doesn’t play movies, a 243-MHz ATI graphics chip, 64MB of Graphic memory, a 512MB internal flash, a 729-MHz PowerPC processor and 802.

11g Wi-Fi capabilities. Its almost half the size of my PS3.

If I had to change anything about it, it would be its graphic capabilities.

Definitely, better graphics would be an advantage.

However, for the games that are there, they don’t really matter a whole lot. I had a lot of fun with it.

Its certainly a conversation piece,and is a lot of fun at parties. I go over to my friends a whole lot more since he’s got it.

If you are a Nintendo fan or if you are looking for simple games to entertain your children and elderly relatives then Nintendo would definitely be something you should consider buying. Its half the price of the other consoles and a whole lot of fun.

Nintendo Wii

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28205156050331/k2311a052/5.2.07