Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this the day that it was released from Urban Decay
  • In my opinion, I think that it is so worth it
  • The reason I love this palette so much is because the colors are much cooler toned than the original palette
  • It snaps closed securely so this palette is definitely much better for travel
  • I highly recommend this palette to anyone (whether you already own the original Naked palette or are trying to decide which of the two to own)

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I bought this the day that it was released from Urban Decay. I felt incredibly lucky to get my hands on this because it is very high in demand in the beauty world. It is the sequel to the Naked palette that has gotten so much hype and so much attention. I have heard from so many people that they do not know whether it is worth it to invest in the Naked 2 if you already have the first palette. In my opinion, I think that it is so worth it.

The reason I love this palette so much is because the colors are much cooler toned than the original palette. The original has

more warm colors likes golds, bronzes, and coppers. The Naked 2 has more silvers, taupes, and cooler colors. I just think they look so wearable and gorgeous.

I also love the packaging of the Naked 2 Palette so much better than the original Naked palette. The original comes in a cardboard box covered in felt. It is beautiful but flimsy and the felt on the outside gets dirty super quickly. The packaging of the Naked 2 palette is incredibly sturdy. It comes in this metallic tin so I don’t have to worry about my palette popping open and spilling the shadows out. It snaps closed securely so this palette is definitely much better for travel.

The palette contains twelve shadows and comes with a double ended brush. One side is a fluffy crease brush and the other end is a thin, more precise flat brush that can be used to pack on shadow or smudge under the lash line. I like the brush and have been using it but it won’t replace my usual favorite eye shadow brushes. It’s nice to keep in the palette just for travel. The palette also comes with a mini lip gloss in the shade “Naked.” It’s tiny so it won’t last very long at all, but it’s a cute addition to the palette. It is supposed to have plumping properties which I do not notice at all but it does have a cool feeling and is a pretty, nude shade once on ...

• Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
      the lips.

Let’s talk about price. I will not deny that this is a very expensive palette. It was about fifty five dollars once tax and shipping were considered. Even though this product is pretty expensive, I think it is totally worth it. Since it comes with twelve full size eye shadows that are originally seventeen dollars each (plus a brush and a lip gloss), I do think this is a good bargain. Another reason why I do not have a problem with the price is because this is going to last me forever. I know this because I have had the original Naked palette for about seven months and I still have barely made a dent in the shadows even though I

use them almost daily. I haven’t hit pan on any of them yet. This second palette comes with the same amount of each shadow as the original so I know it will be similarly long lasting.

Overall, I have to give the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette a rating of a 9 out of 10. I love this palette. I have always been a huge fan of neutral shades and this is very quality shadow. The colors are gorgeous. You’re getting twelve full size Urban Decay eye shadows all together for much cheaper than it would cost to buy them all separately. I highly recommend this palette to anyone (whether you already own the original Naked palette or are trying to decide which of the two to own).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126011560440831/k2311a0126/1.26.12