Walgreens Green Tea Diet Pills
  • Finally a diet pill that works and does not cost a fortune

• by Gina Gott

Finally a diet pill that works and does not cost a fortune! I saw results the first week that I used this product, technically the first day if you count the way that it made me feel. This product really does a lot and works very fast. It is a cheap product that will give you quality results that are good for everyone. This product really worked good for me and it also worked for my husband too. This stuff is worth trying out. You can not go wrong by giving it a try, it is a safe and natural product that will help you

to lose weight and feel your best.

This natural supplement has EGCG in it - which is another name for Green Tea. It also has Eleuthero Root, Foti Herb, and Garcinia Fruit in it. There is also some Guarana Seed, Bladderwrack Herb, and Kelp in it along with other good ingredients. What makes this product stand out to me, is that I felt more energized the very first day that I tried this stuff. After a week of using this product, I still felt more energized each day. This is a really good product for weight loss and more. You will see and feel a

difference with this stuff.

This product helps me to feel full faster and not hungry all of the time. I quit smoking a few months ago and I have to say that I have gained a few pounds since then. This product helps me to eat less without any problems. This supplement is also good for your metabolism and helps you to burn calories faster. In the first week that I started using this product I lost five pounds. In the first month I used sixteen pounds. I am going to keep on using this stuff and hopefully keep on losing even more.

This product ...

• Walgreens Green Tea Diet Pills
      also puts me in a good mood when I use it. I feel happy and energized each morning. I have cut way back on drinking coffee too since I do not really need it anymore thanks to this product. I am very happy with the price of this product too. You can get 30 pills for about $5.50 normally. The first time that I tried this product out - Walgreen’s had this product on sale buy one get one free. That was an unbelievable deal. I take two pills a day and really enjoy the results that this stuff gives.

I really can not say

enough good things about - Walgreens Green Tea Diet Pills. You can not find a better diet pill for the price. Use these pills and you will have the energy to start working out and you will not have the urge to over eat. You will just end up feeling really good about yourself. This is a natural product that has many good ingredients in it. It is a great value. This is a product that can help you to look your best. I know that it has really helped me out. Try it and you will see the pounds start to drop off fast.

hardisoj says :

I noticed I was going to the bathroom more often when taking the pills.

ani says :

that’s a normal reaction to most diet pills.

mrs. hinton says :

i would suggest taking this product an hr before bed to calm to stonach.

Violet says :

Did you also modify your diet and/or exercise when using this product?

Gina replies :

Hi Violet, I did start walking between one to two miles a day while using this product. I ate a little less food because this pill helps you to feel full faster. I also did not snack as much. When I did snack, I chose healthier options. Instead of eating chips and dip, I switched to carrots and fat free ranch dressing. I still ate good foods like pizza, but I also added more foods like salad into my diet to balance everything out.

Nirmal Kumar says :

Hi,The best way to reduce weight is to do cardio exercises like running,jogging and jumping ropes etc that increases your metabolism and reduces fat ,you can see fast results .100% guaranteed guys

Joanna says :

That is exactly right. However, I think that taking a supplement like this can really help add a little boost to the metabolism. With diet and exercise this product has really helped me to maintain my weightloss goals without all the extra side effects that are associated with other diet supplements.

Tyson says :

re : Finally a diet pill that works and does not cost a fortune
The Walgreens Green Tea dietary supplement landed my Sister in the hospital with liver failure. The doctor’s are 100% sure this caused the reaction to her liver that almost KILLED her. DON’T TAKE THIS, IT’S UNSAFE AND YOU WILL DIE.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426011560430831/k2311a0126/1.26.12