Beecology Natural Honey and Peppermint Body Wash
  • The body wash has a beautiful golden color that I love because it makes me feel like I am being pampered in a high quality spa
  • I have found that this product seems to work better with a pouf sponge rather than a wash cloth but since I prefer to use a poof anyway for me this is not a big deal
  • I have noticed some of my other bottles tend to get a little water in them from the shower and I always feel a little perturbed when that happens
  • I think that for an all-natural body wash this is a pretty decent price
  • I would definitely recommend this product to those who like natural body cleansers or for those who have very sensitive skin

• by jonna_daniels

I have found that I really like to use natural cosmetic products be it lip balm or body wash. One natural body wash that I particularly enjoy using is Beecology’s Natural Honey and Peppermint Body Wash. This body wash contains natural ingredients like olive oil, honey, aloe and peppermint oil (thus the smell). It does quite a good job of moisturizing my skin for the most part although the effects do not seem to last as long as an after shower body lotion does. The body wash has a beautiful golden color that I love because it makes me feel like I am being pampered in a high quality spa. The thickness and consistency of this body wash is perfect and it lathers up very nicely without getting overly bubbly. I have found that this product seems to work better with a

pouf sponge rather than a wash cloth but since I prefer to use a poof anyway for me this is not a big deal.

The product comes in a nice eight ounce (8oz) container with a hand pump so I don’t have to pick the bottle up. At first I was not sure that I would like this feature but after I used it I was quite convinced that all body washes should come in this kind of bottle. There is no hard to open cap to mess with and for those of us who are a little clumsy and tend to drop bottles of body wash on our toes this dramatically cuts down on the likely hood of any bruised toes. Plus the pump seems to keep water out of the bottle better. I have noticed some of my other bottles tend to ...

• get a little water in them from the shower and I always feel a little perturbed when that happens.

This body wash is about nine dollars ($9.00) per eight ounce (8oz) bottle. I think that for an all-natural body wash this is a pretty decent price. It has an absolutely lovely peppermint smell and it reminds me a little bit of Christmas. I love the smell and find that it does a wonderful job of improving my mood if I’m having a bad day. My husband also really likes that smell and loves to smell my skin after I have gotten out of the shower or he likes to shave while I’m in the shower because he says that the smell of the peppermint oil lingers in the bathroom.

I would have preferred if the moisturizing effects of this product would have lasted longer

but other than that I am very happy with this this product. I love that it is natural and smells so good. It is a little expensive if compared to a normal body wash, but as for a natural body wash this product is a decent price.

I would definitely recommend this product to those who like natural body cleansers or for those who have very sensitive skin. It really is a great product that moisturizes the skin as it cleanses but also leaves the skin feel soft and renewed. It smells great and contains no harsh sulfates or anything so there is less of a chance for a nasty reaction with sensitive skin. My husband loves this product and I love this product and will be purchasing it again in the future. I give this product and eight out of ten (8 of 10).

Beecology Natural Honey and Peppermint Body Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125011560340531/k2311a0125/1.25.12